A mid-range LED light panel for the pro photographer or up-and-coming amateur, with 300 watt-equivalent of output and a high CRI. Colour temperature may be tuned between 3200-5600K. Cool-running, LED lights are especially suited to temperature-sensitive environments, such as child and product photography and when working in close confines.
The ASTRA 1x1 EP Bi-Color panel with its mid-range intensity level builds on the legacy of the original 1x1 fixture, which revolutionised the lighting industry. This innovative daylight to tungsten tuneable colour model was years in the making, with every design element of this next generation panel being meticulously crafted. Following the Litepanels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the ASTRA series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom designed TIR optics. These tightly packed LEDs and fine-tuned optics provide the ASTRA 1x1 with superior colour reproduction and a light output that is two times brighter than traditional LED panels. This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the panel to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a large area effectively with just a single fixture.
Back to top
- Output is 2X brighter than the original 1x1 LED panel
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity = Longer throw = Wider effective beam spread
- Superior colour reproduction
- High colour rendition (CRI)
- Accurate colour temperature
- Efficient thermal management
- Completely silent passive cooling mode
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness to be controlled via DMX512 protocol (Additional module options under development)
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming and power status
- Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Custom curved yoke design
- Wide, unobstructed tilt range
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||2x 1/4inch-20 Female Threads (Horizontal or Vertical Mounting)
||Yoke, Power Supply and Power Cord
|Number of Heads
||13-24V DC / 100-240VAC
||45 x 41.3 x 13.4
Equivalent Output (W)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £28.81
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.