The compact, portable Litepanels Astra 1x1 Traveller Duo V-Mount Kit provides you with everything you need to light individuals or small locations. It includes: 2 x Astra 1x1 Bi-Colour; 2 x compact stand; 2 x AC power supply; 2 x Anton/Bauer V-Mount battery bracket; 2 x 3pin XLR to Ptap power cable; and a Pelican Storm iM2750 case with custom polyethylene foam. The full kit weighs just 19kg.
Key Features: Litepanels Astra 1x1 Traveller Duo V-Mount Kit
- Astra Traveler Kits are the perfect solution for news crews and professional videographers on the go.
- The flexible light kit is perfect for traditional interview set ups or to illuminate locations.
- Fully loaded kit weighs only 42lbs (19kg)
Litepanels Astra 1x1 Bi-Colour:
- Premium selected LEDs paired with a soft diffusion panel for a soft wrap around quality of illumination
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 100% to 0 with no color shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points
- Beam angle (degrees): 45
- Max. power draw (Watts): 110
- Comparative output: 575W HMI / 2000W T Softlight
- Optics: Custom TIR
- Weight: 19 kg
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC
- Fixture type: Fresnel Lights
- Colour temperature: Bi-color
- Remote control available: Included
Back to top
- (2) Astra 1x1 Bi-Color
- (2) Compact Stand
- (2) 100-240 AC power supply
- (2) AC power cord
- (2)Anton/Bauer V-Mount battery bracket
- (2) 3pin XLR to Ptap power cable
- Pelican Storm iM2750 Case with custom recycled polyethylene foam
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £115.84
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.