The Litepanels Sola 6+ Daylight balanced LED Fresnel is now brighter than ever and rated among the highest in its class with its increased performance. The Sola 6+ is comparable to a traditional 1200 W HMI. The custom 6” Fresnel lens emits an even, collimated light source that can be cut and shaped just like a traditional Fresnel.
The powerful output of the Sola 6+ is ideal for a variety of applications and this light gets in a variety of locations with the ability to run on mobile power such as Anton/Bauer 14.4V professional camera batteries.
These energy efficient fixtures draw a mere 104 watts of electricity and generate only a small amount of heat, allowing for greatly reduced HVAC costs.
An integrated DMX module offers unprecedented control by allowing not only remote dimming, which eliminates the need for expensive dimmers and a climate controlled dimmer room, but also remote focus control.
Key Features: Litepanels Sola 6+ Daylight LED
- Custom 6”/15.24 cm Fresnel lens produces full spectrum, directional illumination
- Proprietary DMX module allows for both remote dimming and focusing
- AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR - Versatility in and out of the studio
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no colour shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Robust, lightweight composite housing
- Standard Yoke with unique Jr pin/Baby pin combination Pin enable easy mounting and positioning
- Incredibly energy efficient, these fixture draw only 104 W but comparable to a 1200 W HMI
- Energy savings and bulb life provide a <3 year roi in typical studio applications>3>
- Focus control from 16° to 67° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
Back to top
- Colour Temperature: Daylight
- Beam Angle: 16° to 67°
- Fresnel Lens: 15.24 cm (6”)
- CRI/TLCI: 95
- Comparable output: 1200 W HMI
- Size: 28 x 25 x 38 cm (11 x 10 x 15”)
- Weight: 4.13 kg (9.10 lbs)
- Max Power Draw: 104 W
- Power Supply: 14 - 28 VDC / 100 - 240 VAC, DC power via 3-pin XLR
- DMX: Included DMX512 protocol via RJ45
- Includes: 8-way barn doors, yoke with junior/baby pin adapter, power supply, US and EU power cord
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £68.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.