This focusable Lowel Pro-Light is more efficient than a mini-Fresnel of equal wattage but gives an even light with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight. It provides a 6:1 flood-to-spot ratio.
In addition to a wide variety of available accessories, the versatility of this unit can be increased by switching its 12' AC cable for an optional DC adapter cable and swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture.
This is a dedicated CE approved 230 V Euro model, and the bulb is not included. Other bulbs and plug adapters are available for different voltages.
When fitted with a GLF 235 W, 230 V bulb (available separately), the Pro-Light will emit a beam of 26 footcandles @ full flood, 131 footcandles @ full spot, from a distance of 3 m (9 ft 10”):
- With GCB 200 W/30 V DC: 17/79
- With GCC 100 W/12 V DC: 12/58
- Focus Flood
You can change the setting from ‘spot’ to ‘flood’ or anywhere in between by turning the knob on the side of the unit. It has a focus range of 5:1 with optional GCA lamp.
- Easy Access
The front end comes off for easy access and no-tool lamp change.
- Multi-Use Source
Substituting the prismatic glass for the optional clear glass turns this light into a non-focusing, high intensity spotlight, for long throw situations.
- Multi-Wattage, Multi-Voltage
Choose your bulb for 120 V, 230 V AC or 12 V, 30 V DC.
Back to top
- Rating: 235 Watts maximum
- Socket (Lampholder): G5.3 bi-pin
- Lens (Condenser): Prismatic Glass
- Reflector (Mirror): High intensity #2 reflector
- Mounting: 5/8" stand or stud
- Yoke: Not applicable
- Cable: 1.2 m (4') captive cable
- Focusing: Continuously variable
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lbs)
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 12.7 x 9.4 cm (4.6 x 5 x 3.7")