This versatile broad-throw Lowel Tota-light can be used as a soft key, fill, or backlight with an umbrella or gel-frame and diffusion. With adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth and even background light. Point it toward the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota is also widely used for photographic copy work.
When fitted with an EMD 750 W, 120 V bulb (available separately), the Tota-Light will emit a beam of 41 footcandles, with the barndoors @ normal position, and 34 footcandles with the barndoors @ 180° position, from a distance of 3 m (9 ft 10”).
The Tota-Light is multi-voltage capable. A choice of bulbs and plug adapters are available.
- Compact Wide Floodlight
Its aperture measures only 4.5 x 11" (11.4 x 29.9 cm).
- Full Rotation
Can be rotated a full 360° with the large, stay-cool plastic adjustment knob.
- Multi-Wattage, Multi-Voltage
It uses bulbs from 750 to 300 watts with 120 voltage. It uses 800 watt bulbs for 220 volt use.
- Adjustable Doors
Adjustable reflecting doors can illuminate four walls evenly from a corner or compensate for light fall-off from above or below.
Back to top
- Rating: 750 W maximum, 120-240 V AC
- Socket (Lampholder): R7s, double-ended
- Lens (Condenser): Not applicable
- Reflector (Mirror): Dual gull wing reflector doors
- Mounting: Fits any standard 5/8" stand or stud
- Yoke: Not applicable
- Cable: 16', with in-line switch
- Focusing: Not applicable
- Weight: 1.02 kg (2.25 lbs)
- Dimensions (size when closed): 5 x 7.6 x 27.9 cm (2 x 3 x 11")