The Lowepro Pro Roller x300 AW fits 1-2 Pro DLSRs, 8-10 lenses (up to 600mm), accessories and small personal items, plus a 17” laptop. Lowepro takes its award-winning roller to the next level with the Pro Roller x-Series AW with MaxFit System. Now you can maximise the gear you can fit and protect as you travel. The patent-pending MaxFit System is easy to customise and maximises interior space. New wheels and trolley provide a durable yet smooth glide as you navigate through traffic. A high-impact-resistant exterior along with a built-in All Weather AW Cover provides superior protection and the inventive Reserve Pack unzips from the hardshell case to offer versatility as needed.
- Fits: 1-2 Pro DSLRs, 8-10 lenses (up to 600mm), accessories and small personal items, up to a 17" laptop
- MaxFit System, patent-pending interior dividers design provides ease of use and the maximum capacity - all while offering superior protection
- Long-wearing, ballistic nylon hardshell exterior offers high-impact protection
- Vibration-absorbing, urethane-case wheels with ABEC-5 rated bearings provide a smooth glide and long-lasting durability
- The Reserve Pack unzips from the hardshell case to provide additional versatility as needed
- Dual-button trolley handle and comfortable grab handles with leather backing add extra convenience when transporting gear from point A to point B
- A patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover may be deployed from back pocket to protect valuable gear from the elements
- Compact, TSA-approved lock with locking zippers offers an easy-to-use security system
- A no-drop front organization pockets provides space for all types of travel and personal essentials - from a passport to smartphone, keys to notebooks and more
- An easy-access, deep laptop pocket is located in the front for added convenience
- A roomy, interior storage panel is constructed with see-through mesh pockets for quick identification of accessories like cables, filters, chargers, etc.
- Removable tripod straps at side of case
- Not carry-on compatible
The Pro Roller X Series Camera Bags
Lowepro Field Testing: Pro Roller X Series AW
Lowepro Field Testing from Lowepro on Vimeo.
Back to top
Back to top
||1-2 Pro DSLRs with grip and lens attached, 8-10 additional lenses, 17 inch laptop and accessories
||433 x 295 x 645 mm
||397 x 216 x 570 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.45
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.