The Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II Backpack has been designed to solve photographers and videographers biggest problems. It is the perfect backpack for backcountry destinations thanks to its durable and rugged design that feels comfortable when carried. Additionally, these backpacks are ideal for travel as they are airline carry-on compatible. The Lowepro Pro Trekker AW II series is the most reliable range of backpacks that packs a generous amount of equipment in a neat and organised manner in addition to protecting the equipment and getting it safely from A to B.
Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II Backpack Key Features:
- Redesigned and improved to provide users with outstanding performance
- The backpack converts to a roller
- Designed to carry professional grade DSLRs
- Airline carry-on compatible with a stowable harness
- Fit even more gear in the backpack thanks to the MaxFit divider system
- Comes with CradleFit sleeves that can accommodate 15" laptops, 10" tablets and a Wacom type tablet for even more versatility and usability
- The backpack boasts a fantastic compact design measuring only 36x25x52cm
- Constructed from durable materials, AW cover, and zippers for enhanced protection
- Users can benefit from comfort and rugged protection perfect for backcountry destinations
Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II Backpack Product Video:
Lowepro ProTrekker RLX 450 AW II
Back to top
Back to top
||36 x 25 x 52 cm
||32 x 13 x 45 cm
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £27.49
||23 x £14.70
||35 x £10.46
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.