The MacPhun Focus 2 Pro Software is designed to help you break out of the ordinary, shift your perspective and simply create selective focus, lens blur, motion blur and tilt-shift effects. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to draw attention to the most important subjects of your photos, achieving a perfect artistic touch. Focus 2 Pro can be used as a standalone or plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC, Photoshop Elements 10 -12 (App Store version is not supported due to Apple Sandboxing), Lightroom 4, 5 or later, as well as Apple Aperture 3.2 or later. For use with Mac OS 10.7 and above.
The Key Features:
- 5 Aperture settings, including Portrait and Tilt-Shift
- Precise control of blur and focus with Custom Focus
- Radial and Linear Motion Blur
- Finishing features including Vignette, Crop & Straighten
- Instant image sharing to popular social networks
- Supports all popular image formats, including RAW
- Standalone or plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Elements and Apple Aperture
- For use with Mac OS 10.7 and above
Terrific results. One click away.
Tap into pre-configured aperture settings for Portrait, Nature, Architecture, Macro and Tilt-Shift as quick starting points to achieve your creative vision.
Get more control with custom focus.
Selectively mask one or more areas of your photo to precisely control focus and blur. This gives you the ultimate control to create eye-catching works of art.
Focus 2 Pro brings you radial and linear motion blur controls to enhance the sensation of movement in your photos. Plus, you can be ultra-creative with the new Twirl control.
Go beyond your expectations.
Focus 2 gives you much more than just what its name suggests. The ability to crop and straighten photos, boost color (or even convert to black and white!), and apply high quality vignettes.
Focus it. Share it.
Export your photos to popular image formats or to Aperture, iPhoto, Photoshop, Lightroom and Macphun products. Or, simply share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr, plus email, iMessage and AirDrop.
Focus Effects / Tools
- Tilt-Shift Setting
- Portrait Setting
- Nature Setting
- Architecture Setting
- Macro Setting
- Custom Focus
- Face Recognition
- Crop & Straighten
- Easy Export
- Social Sharing
- Motion Blur
- Selective Editing
- Clarity Control
- Oval Selection
- Plug-in Support
- PSD Support
Aimed at those who:
- Are an experienced digital artist and plan to use Focus 2 Pro as a plug-in Adobe Photoshop, Apple Aperture or Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, while still retaining the flexibility to run it as a standalone
- Want more custom controls and tools, like motion blur, twirl control, etc
- Will mostly work with RAW format for the highest image quality
- Need .PSD support
System & Software
- Mac OS 10.7 and above
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor 4GB RAM and more
- Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC; Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, 5 or later; Apple Aperture 3.2 or later, Photoshop Elements 10 -12 (App Store version is not supported due to Apple Sandboxing)
- RAW images 8-bit, 16-bit (Including .NEF for Nikon and .CRW2 for Canon)
- PSD (Intensify Pro)
- TIFF 8-bit, 16-bit
- Possibility to save progress (.focus) RGB
Back to top
- More languages coming soon with free updates
Back to top
||Mac OS 10.7 and above, Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC; Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, 5 or later; Apple Aperture 3.2 or later, Photoshop Elements 10 -12 (App Store version is not supported due to Apple Sandboxing)