Manfrotto’s Gim-Pod is part of the Move ecosystem and specifically designed to work in tandem with the revolutionary fast extension GimBoom system. It’s designed in such a way that it offers multiple creative solutions for both photography and video applications. It’s compact, lightweight, stable and easy to attach to your GimBoom. Attach the optional accessory connector for even more options.
Manfrotto Gim-Pod Key Features:
- A proud part of the Manfrotto Move ecosystem
- Specifically designed for use with the GimBoom
- Can be used with stand-alone accessory connector
- Strong and dependable 2-section aluminium legs
- Compact, lightweight and offers more stability
- The legs have a high-quality, premium construction
- Twist locking legs and aluminum slimline design
- Easily and effortlessly attaches to the GimBoom
- Universal 3/8” thread connector for external accessories
- Easy to compact down and store anywhere
What’s in the box?
Manfrotto Move | Ecosystem Product Video:
Manfrotto Move | Tutorial
Manfrotto Move | Ecosystem
When would I use this?
This is designed for hybrid shooting when using the GimBoom. It allows you to turn the GimBoom into a tripod at a moments notice for when you need extra stability and without having to detach your camera rig/gimbal.
Back to top
Back to top
||6,5 kg - 14,3 lb