As an integral part of Manfrotto’s user-centric MOVE ecosystem, the MVAQR Quick Release Base stands as a unique mounting solution that replaces the stereotypical QR mount. Compatible with a variety of stabilisers, motion controllers, and mechanical supports, this QR Base promises fast-action and efficient mounting changes on set, in the studio, and on large pro-level productions.
Manfrotto MVAQR Quick Release Base Key Features:
- An integral part of Manfrotto’s user-centric ecosystem
- Suited to fast-paced creative environments
- Base module for mounting the MVAQR Plate or Gimboom Plate
- Unique mounting solution with 20kg max. capacity
- Drop in the compatible QR Plate with 360° access
- To release, simply twist and lift the QR Plate
- Swift and highly-adaptive workflow
- Full compatibility with select Manfrotto systems
- Designed to work with the majority of 3rd party systems
- Mount to stabilisers, motion controllers, and mechanical supports
- Forms an electronic connection to accessories via APPS
- High-end solution for CSC (Compact System Camera) users
- Reliable and streamlined production workflow
- Guarantees fast-action setup times
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight 22g design
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MVAQR Quick Release Base
Manfrotto Move | Ecosystem Product Video:
Manfrotto Move | Tutorial
Manfrotto Move | Ecosystem
How does this differ from a stereotypical QR system?
The Move QR system from Manfrotto centres around speed, simplicity, and reliability on large productions and studio setups. Due to its intricate and unique design, this mounting system is incredibly efficient and suits professional photographers, videographers, and content creators.
What forms of Manfrotto support systems are compatible with this QR system?
As a centralised mounting system, the entire MVAQR system is compatible with a variety of Manfrotto mechanical supports, tripods, motion control systems, stabilisers, and more.
How do you mount and release the MVAQR QR Plate from the MVAQR QR Plate Base?
To mount the MVAQR QR Plate atop the Base, simply drop it in to lock the system in place. To remove it safely, all you need to do is twist the QR plate and then lift it out.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||Quick Release Plate