The Manfrotto Remote Control is an efficient, smooth, and functional RC device for your Manfrotto gimbal. To level up your shooting experience, this Remote Control is the ideal companion for freelance creatives, content creators and independent filmmakers. With just one hand, you can easily manage and manipulate your gimbal, RC functions, lens direction, the on/off switch, and operating modes. As this Remote Control is fully Bluetooth enabled, you are granted a 10-15m range of operations. For small productions, this allows another person to operate the gimbal behind the camera; ensuring smoother pans, tilts, and more accurate framing. The LCD display further portrays power levels, Bluetooth, and selected modes to guarantee the improved production value on your next project.
Manfrotto Remote Control for Gimbal Key Features:
- Enables you to remotely control key camera movements
- Manage and manipulate the full range of RC functions
- Control lens movements, framing, and selected modes
- Regulate shooting and recording activity
- ¼"-20 standard tripod mounting system
- Key Bluetooth connectivity
- Clear and accessible LCD display portrays power levels, Bluetooth, and selected modes
- Impressive 10-15m range for distanced control
- -10 °C to 45 °C working temperature range
- Powered by Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Compatible with the full range of Manfrotto Gimbals
- Lightweight and compact design - 334g
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto Remote Control for Gimbal
Does this Remote Control have an in-built tripod mount?
The Manfrotto Remote Control for Gimbal does have an accessible in-built ¼"-20 standard tripod mount.
How much does it weigh?
This RC device weighs just 334kg, characterised as a lightweight and compact Manfrotto accessory.
How is the Manfrotto Remote Control powered?
This device is powered by Li-ion rechargeable batteries, which can be charged via the in-built USB port.
Back to top
Back to top