The Manfrotto SYMPLA Lightweight Shoulder Support Kit has been designed around videographers who require a more compact solution for creating steady and professional quality footage. The rig is ideal for use with the latest HDSLRs, featuring fast camera connection via the RC2 quick release plate and improved ergonomic components, such as the improved scratch resistant rods and better quality padding in the shoulder mount for greater comfort. This ready-to-go solution includes everything you need to get going and supports camera equipment on your shoulder, with swivel-joint handles for perfect control and flexibility.
The SYMPLA 2.0 Key Benefits
New/Improved lightweight components to make the rig even more lighter.
New/Improved components in order to fit people ergonomics and to make the usage of Sympla even more comfortable.
New component to better respond to HDSLR cameras needs.
The right product at the right place
New lightweight ready to go solution featuring all the new components and it also includes the counterweight . Everything at a very aggressive price.
The Kit includes:
- Shoulder Mount: features softer padding with a lightweight aluminium mount (42% lighter than the previous model) and provides you with better grip and comfort when filming. The shoulder padding gives a better fit against the body and adapts to all configurations and positions of the shoulder mount. The mount is assembled together with the universal mount in order to offer both, sturdy connection with the rods and lightness. A 3/8” thread is available to be used with a counterweight so the front-mounted load can be properly balanced.
- Shoulder Pad: features softer padding and provides you with better grip and comfort when filming. The shoulder padding gives a better fit against the body and adapts to all configurations and positions of the shoulder mount.
- 300mm Rods (2): new, improved 15mm diameter rods (weighing 0.18kg each) offering better scratch-resistance. Fitted with 1/2"-13UNC screw junctions
- 150mm Rods (2): new, improved 15mm diameter rods (weighing 0.1kg each) offering better scratch-resistance. Fitted with 1/2"-13UNC screw junctions. These rods are one of the basic building blocks of all SYMPLA rigs, and are always used in parallel pairs to create a track which allows components to be mounted and positioned correctly
- RC2 Mount: is a new component to join the Manfrotto SYMPLA rig system. The RC2 mount features a lightweight, compact, aluminium structure and comes with a levelling bubble and RC2 Quick Release plate to ensure a fast, secure connection between camera and rig. The operating height of the camera can be set at either of two positions to suit the dimensions of the camera body and lens.
- 80mm Horizontal-Offset: is a new component to the SYMPLA range and features a lighter (0.20kg) and smaller offset design. The horizontal offset allows two sets of SYMPLA rods to be joined off-centre. The most common use is connecting the SYMPLA padded shoulder mount on short rods with a pair of long rods holding a RC2 Mount so that the camera viewfinder or LCD screen can be more comfortably positioned and the weight of the camera and rig more ergonomically distributed.
- Adjustable Handles: The adjustable handles are comfortable in the hands and offer plenty of grip. They are mounted to ball joints for ulimate flexibility
- Spacers for handles (2): The machined aluminium spacers fit to SYMPLA's adjustable handles in order to lengthen them
- Clips (2):
- Rod Connectors (2): The red, aluminium connectors with 1/2"-13UNC screws allow the rods to be precisely interconnected and extended
- Light Counterweight: The new, lighter 0.8 kg counterweight screws securely to the SYMPLA shoulder pad (included) via a 3/8" thread
- Spacer for Counterweight with adaptor: The improved aluminum spacer moves the counterweight further backwards, it helps balance front-loaded equipment despite its lower weight
Manfrotto SYMPLA System - Timelapse Video 2
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
||Shoulder Mount, Shoulder Pad, 300mm Rods (2), 150mm Rods (2), RC2 Mount, 80mm H-Offset , Adjustable Handles , Spacers for handles (2), Clips (2), Rod Connectors (2), Light Counterweight & Spacer for Counterweight with adaptor
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £22.08
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.