Ideal for photography applications, the Mathorn MB-232 Ultimate Battery is a high-quality replacement for the Fujifilm NP-W235 battery. With a capacity of 2250 mAh, it has a built-in charging module with a USB-C connector for efficient, long-lasting use. It is specially designed for Fujifilm cameras filming in 8K resolution and dynamic photography.
Mathorn MB-232 Ultimate Battery (Fujifilm NP-W235) Key Features:
- Designed as a replacement for the Fujifilm NP-W235 batteries for use with Fujifilm cameras
- Ideal for filming in 8K resolution and dynamic photography in high resolution
- Equipped with a built-in charging module and a USB-C connector for fast charging
- Offers a capacity of 2250 mAh, enabling filming and taking photos for longer
- Provides constant and reliable energy that lasts for a long time
- High-current cells, preventing overheating of the battery during operation
- Ensures long and trouble-free operation in intensive use
- Includes thermal, voltage, and current protection for efficient operation
- Protects the battery against excessive discharge and overcharge for safe use
- Housing is made from self-extinguishing V1 material, resistant to high temperatures
- Capable of withstanding up to twice the power consumption of conventional cells
- Takes less than 2 hours to fully charge, suitable for everyday use
- Full compatibility with your camera ensures smooth operation and performance
- Ideal for incidental photography due to low self-discharge
- Features an LED light to display the charging status of the battery
What's in the box?
- 1 x Mathorn MB-232 Ultimate Battery (Fujifilm NP-W235)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Is it suitable for cameras that do not offer 8K video recording?
The battery features a long self-discharge time and is compatible with cameras that do not offer 8K video recording, the lower energy demand of the camera also means longer battery life.
How to charge the battery?
The battery features a built-in charging module and a USB-C connector, offering a current efficiency of at least 1100 mA. It can be charged using any universal charger or power bank with a typical current capacity of 1500 mA or 2000 mA.
Which camera can it be used with?
The Mathorn MB-232 battery is designed to be used as a replacement for the Fujifilm NP-W235 battery for Fujifilm cameras.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||Fujifilm GFX 50S II, GFX 100S, X-H2, X-H2S, X-T4, X-T5