Condition : OB
Goods have been opened, inspected and returned as unwanted. Packaging shows wear and tear
The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 Digital makes it easy to achieve a wide away of flash lighting effects due to its individually adjustable reflectors (0°- 20°) and the associated finely calibrated light-distribution. The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital automatically adjusts its output by means of wireless TTL (for TTL operation in the remote mode, you need a master flash unit) ensuring that it is both ...
Back to top
The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 Digital makes it easy to achieve a wide away of flash lighting effects due to its individually adjustable reflectors (0°- 20°) and the associated finely calibrated light-distribution. The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital automatically adjusts its output by means of wireless TTL (for TTL operation in the remote mode, you need a master flash unit) ensuring that it is both reliable and precise. The dot matrix display provides you with crucial operating information and you can also manually vary light output, with six available power settings. The Metz 15 MS-1 digital is suitable for most camera manufacturers - even those lacking an integrated flash - as the manual mode can also be used via the sync cable. Included with the Metz 15 MS-1 flash is the 15-50 cable, Bouncer Diffuser, IR Filter Bracket, Belt Pouch, and 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm and 72mm adapter rings.
The Key Features
The Metz macro flash is attached directly onto the lens, thus enabling precise and creative lighting in the macro range. In addition to which the Metz mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital can also be used in its slave function for effectively brightening up dark areas of the picture.
- Maximum Guide Number of 15 for ISO 100/21° and 50 mm
- High number of flashes (e.g. 200 full flashes with NiMH batteries, 1000 mAh)
- Flash recycle time 0.3 – 5 secs (depending on the energy source and flash output)
- Wireless TTL flash control
- Two reflector system, individually pivoting (0°, 10°, 20°) and separately controlled
- Ratio function (light distribution from left to right
- Horizontal (20°) pivoting reflector
- Dot matrix display
- Standard 50mm illumination
- Enclosed bouncer disc for softer illumination
- Adjustable light (modelling light)
- Integrated autofocus auxiliary light
- Flash standby and exposure control indicator on flash unit
Basic flash functions
- TTL remote flash operating mode (as slave unit)
- Slave flash mode with pre-flash suppression
- Slave flash mode with learn function
- Manual flash mode with 6 partial lighting levels
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation
Operates as remote TTL slave flash unit in the following operating modes:
- E-TTL – remote flash mode (Canon)
- i-TTL- remote flash mode (Nikon / Fujifilm)
- P-TTL remote flash mode (Pentax / Samsung)
- Four-Thirds TTL remote flash mode (Olympus / Panasonic / Leica)
- ADI remote flash mode (Sony Alpha)
Prepared for the future
- Firmware update via integrated USB port possible
- AAA alkaline magnesium batteries
- AAA lithium batteries
- AAA NC or NiMH rechargeable batteries
Video: Metz 15 MS-1 Digital
Back to top
Back to top
||Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sony DSLRs
||TTL (depending on camera system) and Manual
||Bouncer Diffuser, 15-50 cable, Adapter Rings 52 mm, 55 mm, 58 mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, IR Filter Bracket, Belt Pouch
|Maximum Guide Number
||2 x AAA
||133 x 144 x 38 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.