Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
Open Box: Goods have been opened, inspected and returned as unwanted. Condition of goods: Shows signs of testing, these include small marks to hotshoe. Condition of packaging: Shows minor wear, Item Image: Stock Image used. Please refer to above condition of goods for any cosmetic specifics not shown in the image used.
Back to top
With a Guide Number of 64 at ISO 100/21°, this is simply one of the most powerful hotshoe-mounted flashguns on the market. The 64 AF-1 is a real workhorse and bound to be a hit with professional photographers: It's packed with features and built to last. The design features a rotating colour display which is a cinch to operate, a modelling lamp for finding your shot in particularly dull conditions or at night-time events, plenty of swivel and tilt for bounce work and a motorised zoom for 24-200mm illumination.
The Metz 64 AF-1 Digital Flashgun
The new star of the flash world: This top-line model can give every subject the perfect light: The mecablitz 64 AF-1 digital impresses with its high-performance guide number 64, which makes it one of the most powerful compact flash units in the world and it boasts impeccable workmanship and abundant functions.
The new rotating colour touch display is a particular highlight. Coupled with its intuitive operating system, this allows the photographer to make quick adjustments to the diverse setting options. The newly-developed motorised zoom means the mecablitz 64 AF-1 digital is capable of illuminating focal lengths from 24 to 200mm superbly (even down to 12mm with the included diffuser in place). It also boasts a USB interface that enables firmware to be conveniently updated via computer and Internet. Its design and pleasant feel also leave nothing to be desired.
Not only does the powerful mecablitz 64 AF-1 digital look fantastic, it provides perfect illumination for any flash exposure. The 64 AF-1 is the top of the Metz flash range and features intelligent secondary reflector technology, which allows wonderfully balanced light distribution, especially for portrait shots.
- Secondary reflector with 2 light levels
- Vertical (–9/+90°) and horizontal (300°) swivel reflector
- Large illuminated, graphic touch display in colour, with automatic rotating function (90°)
- Simple operating concept
- Motorised zoom for 24–200 mm illumination
- Spot and extended zoom
- Integrated wide-angle diffuser for 12 mm illumination
- Flip-out reflector card
- Modelling light (permanent light for checking shadows)
- Integrated autofocus multi-zone flash metering
- Flash readiness indicator and correct exposure display on unit and on camera**
- TFT flash range display
- Acoustic status notifications (beep)
- Automatic unit shut-off and manual key lock
- Wake-up function via the camera
- Integrated sync cable socket
- Power pack connection
- Rapid mode
- Programme memory (4 memory locations)
- Metal base*** with quick lock
* Focal length indication in KB format
Back to top
** Functions depend upon camera being used
*** Excludes Sony version
Back to top
||Sony Multi Interface Shoe
||ADi-TTL, Auto and Manual
||Carry Case and Stand
|Maximum Guide Number
||4 x AA Batteries
||78 x 148 x 112