Condition : 9+
Flashgun appears almost as new, flash is free of cosmetic marks and scratches with the exception of small marks by power button and on the front at the bottom.
Fully checked and tested in full working order.
Flash is supplied with the box, pouch, manual.
The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 Digital makes it easy to achieve a wide away of flash lighting effects due to its individually adjustable reflectors (0°- 20°) and the associated finely calibrated light-distribution. The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital automatically adjusts its output by means of wireless TTL (for TTL operation in the remote mode, you need a master flash unit) ensuring that it is both ...
Back to top
The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 Digital makes it easy to achieve a wide away of flash lighting effects due to its individually adjustable reflectors (0°- 20°) and the associated finely calibrated light-distribution. The Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital automatically adjusts its output by means of wireless TTL (for TTL operation in the remote mode, you need a master flash unit) ensuring that it is both reliable and precise. The dot matrix display provides you with crucial operating information and you can also manually vary light output, with six available power settings. The Metz 15 MS-1 digital is suitable for most camera manufacturers - even those lacking an integrated flash - as the manual mode can also be used via the sync cable. Included with the Metz 15 MS-1 flash is the 15-50 cable, Bouncer Diffuser, IR Filter Bracket, Belt Pouch, and 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm and 72mm adapter rings.
The Key Features
The Metz macro flash is attached directly onto the lens, thus enabling precise and creative lighting in the macro range. In addition to which the Metz mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital can also be used in its slave function for effectively brightening up dark areas of the picture.
- Maximum Guide Number of 15 for ISO 100/21° and 50 mm
- High number of flashes (e.g. 200 full flashes with NiMH batteries, 1000 mAh)
- Flash recycle time 0.3 – 5 secs (depending on the energy source and flash output)
- Wireless TTL flash control
- Two reflector system, individually pivoting (0°, 10°, 20°) and separately controlled
- Ratio function (light distribution from left to right
- Horizontal (20°) pivoting reflector
- Dot matrix display
- Standard 50mm illumination
- Enclosed bouncer disc for softer illumination
- Adjustable light (modelling light)
- Integrated autofocus auxiliary light
- Flash standby and exposure control indicator on flash unit
Basic flash functions
- TTL remote flash operating mode (as slave unit)
- Slave flash mode with pre-flash suppression
- Slave flash mode with learn function
- Manual flash mode with 6 partial lighting levels
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation
Operates as remote TTL slave flash unit in the following operating modes:
- E-TTL – remote flash mode (Canon)
- i-TTL- remote flash mode (Nikon / Fujifilm)
- P-TTL remote flash mode (Pentax / Samsung)
- Four-Thirds TTL remote flash mode (Olympus / Panasonic / Leica)
- ADI remote flash mode (Sony Alpha)
Prepared for the future
- Firmware update via integrated USB port possible
- AAA alkaline magnesium batteries
- AAA lithium batteries
- AAA NC or NiMH rechargeable batteries
Video: Metz 15 MS-1 Digital
Back to top
Back to top
||TTL (depending on camera system) and Manual
||Bouncer Diffuser, 15-50 cable, Adapter Rings 52 mm, 55 mm, 58 mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, IR Filter Bracket, Belt Pouch
|Maximum Guide Number
||2 x AAA
||133 x 144 x 38 mm