The MindShift Gear Backlight 36L holds 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses, 4-6 zoom lenses, a flashgun, and a 15" laptop and 10" tablet in the dedicated pockets. A rear-panel compartment provides rapid access to your equipment, and a mindfully designed harness system ensures comfort, even after prolonged wearing. The rear-panel access also increases security, as your back covers the main access point.
Key Features: MindShift Gear Backlight 36L - Woodland Green
- Holds 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached and 4-6 standard zoom lenses plus a flash
- Meets most International and US carry-on requirements*
- Daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points for expanding your carry capacity
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Padded waist belt for all day comfort with webbing rail for attaching MindShift accessories
- Quick fit waist belt adjustment for rapid and convenient fitting
- Side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points
- Cable Attic for carrying filters or flash accessories
- Air channel and lumbar support on rear-panel for all-day comfort
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingers
- Highest quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D Velocity and 420D high-density nylon for long lasting durability and strength
- Front stuff pockets for trail essentials: headlamp, gloves, chargers
- Adjustable dividers for large telephoto lenses, traditional photo gear, or personal items
- Top zippered pocket for quick access to essentials
- Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Compatible with the Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest, Filter Hive and Switch Case
Back to top
- Exterior Dimensions: 13.8" W x 22.4" H x 10.2" D (35 x 57 x 26 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 12.6" W x 21" H x 7.1" D (32 x 53.5 x 18 cm)
- Laptop: 11.2" W x 16.1" H x 1" D (28.5 x 41 x 2.5 cm)
- Tablet: 10.6" W x 10.2" H x 0.6" D (27 x 26 x 1.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.9 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Volume: 36 Liters
Back to top
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £29.39
||23 x £15.72
||35 x £11.19
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.