Built for pro and amateur photographers, the Valkyrie Camera Backpack provides ample storage space to hold a variety of camera gear and personal accessories. It has a dedicated laptop and tablet pocket, an exterior tripod strap system, and a secret pocket for valuables. Available in both Medium and Large, you can choose between three unique colourways to include Onyx, Emerald, and Sapphire.
Morally Toxic Valkyrie Camera Backpack Key Features:
- Available in Onyx, Emerald, and Sapphire colourways
- Choose between Medium (20L) and Large (25L) sizes
- Approx. capacity for a mid-sized camera body, 3 lenses, and various accessories
- Unique jacquard exterior fabric styling
- Fully water-repellent exterior construction
- Numerous customisable internal dividers
- Store cables, lens cloths, filters, spare batteries, and more
- Secret pocket for smaller items - passport, money etc.
- Dedicated laptop and tablet storage
- Intuitive water-resistant ‘frog’ wet-dry pocket
- Compact exterior tripod attachment system
- Specific pockets for storing loose attachment straps
- Emblazoned with the ‘Toxic’ logo
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Morally Toxic Valkyrie Camera Backpack
What is the purpose of the ‘Frog’ wet-dry pocket?
The intuitive water-resistant ‘Frog’ wet-dry pocket is specifically for storing wet gear away from precious electrical items.
How does the carrying capacity differ between the Medium and Large bags?
The Medium backpack has a maximum capacity of 20L, whilst the Large backpack can hold up to 25L of gear.
Why is the jacquard exterior fabric styling so unique?
The pattern on the exterior fabric is a combination of an alligator print design and a vintage map of Stagsden.
Back to top
Back to top
||440 x 330 x 190 mm
||420 x 280 x 120 mm