This NanGuang MixPad106 LED Pad Light combines a compact design and impressive brightness providing up to 2308 LM illumination with brightness, colour temperature and diffusion all being adjustable via easily accessible controls on the back of the unit. Designed to be mounted on a light stand, this versatile unit is a great option for video or photography.
It can be powered by two rechargeable Sony NP-F/NP-FM series batteries (not included) or by the included mains power adapter. Other manufacturers’ batteries can be used with adapter plates (not included).
Key Features: NanGuang MixPad106 LED Pad Light
1. HARD OR SOFT LIGHTING: At the touch of a button, you can switch between strong, hard lighting or gentle, soft diffused lighting with no need for additional accessories.
2. FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Colour temperature is adjustable 5600K to 3200K, and brightness is adjustable 0-100% using the controls on the back of the light. Settings are shown on the LCD display panel for precision adjustments, making it easy for you to exactly recreate that lighting set up in future.
3. USE IN THE STUDIO OR ON LOCATION: Designed to be mounted on a light stand, this versatile unit can be powered by the included AC adapter, or by 2 Sony NP-F / NP-FM type batteries (not included).
4. SLIM AND LIGHTWEIGHT: At just 30mm thick and weighing in at 1.4kg, this 2308 LM light panel combines impressive brightness with a compact package.
5. PERFECT FOR SLOW MOTION: This pad light has an ultra-low flicker rate, making it perfect for slow motion video.
Back to top
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||3200 - 5600K
||Bracket to Light Stand
|Number of Heads
||Sony NP-F / NP-FM series batteries (not included) or a mains adapter (included)
||35.6 x 24.7 x 30
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.