NanLite Halo 16 RGB LED Ring Key Features:
- Offers a soft, attractive, near-shadowless lighting effect
- Provides interesting ring-shaped catchlights in your eyes
- Provides a maximum output of 2340 lumens for optimum brightness
- Adjustable colour temperature from 2700 to 6500K for added creativity
- Suitable for use in the studio or on location
- Achieves remarkable results with no cloth diffusion or plastic filters required
- RGB LEDs can be mixed using the touchpad to produce 360+ custom colour options
- Practical touchpads for adjusting the brightness and temperatures
- High CRI score of 95 and a TLCI score of 93 for desirable skin colour and tone
- Integrated USB port for easily charging your smartphone and other devices
- A standard 5/8-inches receiver mount allows direct mounting on almost any light stand
- Suitable for emphasising details on videos and photographs
- Powered by AC power using the provided adapter
Expanded NanLite Halo 16 RGB LED Ring Key Features:
Outstanding TLCI and CRI Score
Whether you're filming content, applying makeup, or photographing, having accurate colour is essential. This NanLite Halo series ring light comes with the Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI) score of 93 and the Colour Rendering Index (CRI) score of 95, indicating high accuracy in colour composition. It means the skin tones and other hard-to-capture colours will look just perfect in the camera and to your eyes.
The NanLite Halo 16C RGB ring light enables you to achieve impressive results without the use of cloth diffusion or plastic filters. It features practical touchpads at the centre, which you can access from the front as well as behind the light. They allow you to adjust the temperature, from 2700 to 6500K, so you can match it with different ambient light environments or other fixtures.
RGB Colour Control
The Nanlite Halo 16C ring light features RGB LEDs, which you can mix using the touchpad to generate custom hues from a 360-degree colour wheel. For instance, you can increase the intensity of the red LED to make the light redder. This control of colour is known as colour mixing. It is great for creating innovative personalised lighting effects in vlogs and videos.
What's in the box?
- 1 x NanLite Halo 16C Ring Light
- 1 x Smartphone Bracket
- 1 x Mirror
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x 2-year Limited Warranty
What is this NanLite Halo 16 RGB LED ring light good for?
The Nanlite Halo 16C ring light creates soft, near shadow-free lighting with ring-shaped catchlights in your subject's eyes. This versatile unit can be used for a variety of purposes including live streaming, small product photography, portrait photography, photo booths, video lighting, vlogging, beauty lighting, and makeup application and tutorials, etc.
How are LED lights different from regular lights?
LEDs need much less energy to create the same amount of brightness as regular incandescent light and last much longer. Moreover, the LED technology is constantly improving and LEDs now emit warmer and broader light.
Is NanLite Halo 16 LED ring light safe for eyes?
The NanLite Halo 16 LED ring light has a colour temperature that's variable from 2700 to 6500K, which is completely safe for your eyes.
Back to top
Back to top
Colour Temperature [k]
No. Of Heads