The NEC SpectraView Reference 322UHD is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor using the latest 10-bit IGZO technology IPS-type LED backlit LCD for colour critical applications, with many features and benefits for obtaining best picture quality, colour accuracy and critical applications requiring absolute attention to detail. The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, videographers and broadcast engineers. Please note: Due to the size and weight of this printer we can only ship this item to UK destinations on a 48hour delivery service via FedEx (£7.95).
Back to top
- Stunning "pixel-free" ergonomic viewing - delivered by an Ultra High Definition (3840 x 2160) Professional LED backlit 10-bit IPS type LCD panel with IGZO technology.
- Future Ready with Extension Slot based on OPS Form Factor - upgrade the capabilities of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (102 % size / 99 % coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
- Facility to create and calibrate - thanks to the SpectraView® Profiler software, the SpectraView®certifier document and detachable black light protection hood including accessories.
- Ergonomic Office - full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Zero Defect Pixel Warranty - up to 6 months after date of purchase.
- Special Characteristics - Ambient light sensor for optimized brightness levels; Auto Black Level; Auto Brightness; Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; Cost Meter; DICOM Simulation; Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp); DisplayPort; ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (150 mm), swivel (45°), and portrait (90°); GammaComp (14-bit Look Up Table and 16-bit processing); LED Backlight Technology; NaViSet Administrator 2; PiP/PbP; Picture-in-Picture Mode; Programmable 3D LUT; Quick release Stand and Handle; RapidMotion; Self Diagnostics; TORO™ Design; USB ver. 3.0 (3 down / 2 up); Versatile installation (VESA standard), with integrated speakers (2+2 W); Annual energy consumption: 139 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Energy efficiency class: D; LED backlight technology
Back to top
||2 x DisplayPort; 2 x DVI-D; 4 x HDMI; USB ver. 3.0 (3 down / 2 up)
||CD-ROM; CD-ROM with SpectraView® Profiler Software and manual; Detachable black light protection hood including accessories; Monitor; Power Cable; Setup GuideSignal Cable: DisplayPort; Mini DisplayPort
||3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz
|Screen Size (Inches)
||745 x 469 x 302 mm
||IPS - TFT
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £119.09
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.