The next generation of Nikon's image editing and processing software uses Nikon's exclusive U Point TM Technology to make the most of your photographic talent. Nikon Capture NX2 features a long list of powerful tools in addition to four fully-customisable workspaces between which you can chop and change, in order to create an efficient, creative workflow. Compatible with both 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Vista.
Nikon Capture NX2 NX 2.4.6 Firmware Update
Key features of Capture NX2
Nikon's Capture NX2 is simple to use and offers an intuitive interface which enables you to concentrate on working with the tone and colour of your images and develop them according to the classic principle of emphasising and enhancing areas of particular interest. Compatible with JPEG and TIFF-format images from any source, Nikon's Capture NX2 is the ideal software product for editing Nikon NEF files.
U PointTM Technology: the power behind Capture NX2 Control Points, U PointTM allows you to define specific areas of colour and tone simply, quickly and intuitively.
Auto Retouch Brush: a smart and powerful tool that enables you to remove unwanted dust spots or details with a simple click.
Quick Fix: a combined palette of frequently-used tools that dramatically simplifies the process of editing large batches of images.
32-bit and 64-bit versions of ViewNX 2 and Windows Operating System compatibility
The 64-bit version of ViewNX 2 Ver. 2.3.1 can be used with the following operating systems.
- 64-bit versions of Windows 7
- 64-bit versions of Windows Vista
The 32-bit version of ViewNX 2 Ver. 2.3.1 can be used with the following operating systems.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista
- 32-bit versions of Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (SP2)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP3, 32 bit only)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (SP3, 32 bit only)
- Pre-installed versions only.
- Only the 32-bit versions of Windows XP are supported.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Vista are supported. However on a computer running a 64-bit OS, only ViewNX 2 itself and the Picture Control Utility function as native 64-bit applications.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GB or more (2 GB or more recommended)
- Windows XP: 512 MB or more (2 GB or more recommended)
Macintosh OS X
- Macintosh OS X versions 10.5.8, 10.6.8, and10.7.3.
Back to top
- 512MB minimum (2 GB or more recommended)
Back to top
||Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP2, XP Pro SP3 32 Bit, Home Edition (SP3, 32 bit only); Mac OS X v10.4.11, v10.5.4