The WT-5 is a compact, high performance wireless transmitter for the Nikon D4 DSLR camera. Designed to enable communication between the camera and a wireless network, it supports wireless LAN IEEE 802.11n (1 x 1) and IEEE802.11a/b/g.
The WT-5 is a compact, high performance Wireless Transmitter for certain Nikon digital SLRs. Designed to enable communication between the camera and a wireless network, it supports wireless LAN IEEE 802.11n (1 x 1) and IEEE802.11a/b/g.
The transmitter attaches to the camera’s interface connector and is powered by the camera body. It features HTTP and FTP connection modes and allows for the simultaneous release of several cameras equipped with WT-5. Remote control of the camera settings and LiveView output is possible with a computer on which Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 software is installed.
- Wireless Standards - WT-5: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Communications protocols - IEEE802.11a: OFDM; IEEE802.11g: OFDM; IEEE802.11b: DSSS; IEEE802.11n: OFDM
- Operating frequency (MHz) - WT-5: 5180-5320 MHz (36/40/44/48/52/56/60/64 ch), 5500-5700 MHz (100/104/108/112/116/120/124/128/132/136/140 ch), 2412-2472 MHz (1–13 ch)
- Approximate range (line of sight) ¹ - Approximately 180 m (590.5 ft)
- Data rates ² - IEEE 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps; IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 Mbps; IEEE 802.11n-HT20: 72 Mbps maximum; IEEE 802.11n-HT40:150 Mbps maximum
- Security Authentication - Open system, shared key, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Encryption - 128/64 bit WEP, TKIP, AES
- Wireless setup - Supports WPS
- Access protocols - Infrastructure, ad hoc
- Data transfer protocols - PTP-IP, ftp, sftp
- Power consumption - 1.2W maximum
- Operating environment - Temperature: 0–40 °C/32–104 °F; Humidity: Less than 85% (no condensation)
- Weight - Approximately 27 g/0.96 oz (body only)
- Dimensions (W× H × D) - Approximately 32.0 mm × 41.5 mm × 30.0 mm
¹ With large antenna at wireless LAN access point. Range varies with signal strength and presence or absence of obstacles.
² Maximum logical data rates according to IEEE standard. Actual rates may differ.
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
||32 x 42 x 30 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £19.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.