Updated and upgraded, the immensely successful and modestly priced Nissin i700 flashgun is simple to operate, but not shy on features. The selector dial and colourful LED control panel are clear and easily operated, and the flash is capable of outputs of up to a Guide Number of 54 with zoom coverage of 24-200mm. There are sockets for PC sync and 3.5mm sync. The head may be rotated and pivoted, and now - based on customer feedback - features rotating lock release buttons. Crucially, the i700 now includes a wireless receiver unit which operates in conjunction with the included Nissin Commander Air 1 hotshoe-mounted controller, enabling remote operation, high speed synchronisation as well as 1st and 2nd curtain triggering. This model is compatible with Nikon cameras.
Key Features: Nissin Di700 Air Flashgun and Commander Bundle - Nikon
Stylish design with enhanced user experience
The Nissin Di700 comes with the stylish look and is equipped with a colourful LED control panel and selector dial. Even beginners can quickly get started. All settings can be easily operated by one finger-tip.
Focal Length range coverage of 24-200mm
A useful 24-200mm coverage, coupled with a maximum output of GN54 at 200mm. Impressive numbers for the i700’s price.
Professional flash head design
Nissin Di700 features rotating lock release buttons. The flash head rotates horizontally 180° to right and left, tilts up to 90° and expanded 7° of downward tilt, which is suitable for close up photography.
Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter
In Rear curtain sync, the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync is recommended for daylight flash photography.
- Exposure control: E-TTL II / E-TTL (Canon), i-TTL (Nikon) and ADI/P-TTL (Sony)
- Wireless Mode: 2.4GHz Wireless TTL Slave: radio transmission (NAS specifications), Optical Wireless TTL Slave, Optical slave mode (SD / SF mode)
- Supports high-speed synchronisation: Support up to 1/8000 seconds shutter speed.*
- Flash exposure control: 1st- Curtain synchronisation, 2nd- Curtain synchronisation, High-speed synchronisation, Red-eye reduction, Slow synchronisation (only available on Nikon Model), FE / FV Lock (set on camera)
- External service ports to meet professional requirements: The Nissin Di700 is the only flash in its category equipped with an external power socket. Operating with the Nissin Power Pack PS 8 can greatly shorten the recycling time and increase the number of flashes. Additional sockets of PC sync and 3.5mm sync are built-in for studio lighting system connection.
- Guide no. (at ISO 100 in m): GN54 (at 200mm zoom head position), GN48 (at 105mm zoom head position), GN28 (at 35mm zoom head position)
- Focal length coverage: 24 - 200mm (16mm when using build-in wide panel)
- Power Source: 4 AA size batteries
- Battery loading system: Quick loading – Battery Magazine (BM-02)*
- External Service Box: Nissin Di700 supports Power Pack and Nissin Power Pack PS 8 / PS300
- Nissin Di700 has Standard & 3.5mm PC Terminal for flash synchronisation.
- Recycling time: 0.1 - 4 seconds
- Battery longevity: 200-1500 flashes
- Colour temperature: 5,600°K
- AF-assist beam effective range: 0.7-6m / 2.3-19.7 feet
- Bounce position: Up: 90°, Down: 7°, Left: 180°, Right 180° (with flash head tilting / rotating lock release button)
- Flash exposure control: 1st- Curtain synchronization, 2nd- Curtain synchronization, High-speed synchronization, Red-eye reduction, Slow synchronization (only available on Nikon Model), FE / FV Lock (set on camera)
- Included accessories: Soft case, flash stand (with screw)
* The maximum synchronisation speed depends on the specific camera model.
** Non-compatible with Nissin Battery Magazine BM-01.
Air 1 Commander specification
Back to top
- Radio specifications: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Channels: 8
- Flash groups: A, B, C (3 Groups)
- Power source: Two AAA batteries
- Function mode: TTL, Manual and Manual zoom
- Flash interval: Fastest 10 times/second
- Transmission distant: Max. 30m (Depending on the environment)
- Mode: E-TTL II / E-TTL (Canon), Manual
- Manual zoom: Manual adjustment (24/35/50/70/85/105/135/200mm)
- EV compensation on flash: TTL: -2.0 ~ + 2.0 ,1/2EV step. Manual: 1 ~ 1/128 (8 steps). Each group can be adjusted independently or synchronised
- Flash exposure control: 1st- Curtain synchronisation, 2nd- Curtain synchronisation, High-speed synchronisation, Red-eye reduction, FE / FV Lock (set on camera)
- AF-assist beam effective range: 0.7 ~ 5m
- Operation panel: LED colour panel and select dial
- High-speed synchronization: 1/8,000 sec
- Dimensions: 65(L) x 60 (W) x 55 (H)mm/ 2.6(L) x 2.4(W) x 2.2 (H)inch
- Weight: 55g / 1.9oz (without batteries)
Back to top
||Case and Stand
|Maximum Guide Number
||4 x AA Batteries
||140 x 75 x 115