The updated Nissin i700 is an easy to use, full-featured flashgun with a Guide Number of 54 and zoom coverage of 24-200mm. The selector dial and colourful LED control panel are clear and easily operated, and the pivoting head features rotating lock release buttons. The i700 includes a wireless receiver unit which works with the Nissin Commander Air 1 hotshoe-mounted controller (not included).
Key Features: Nissin Di700 Air Flashgun – Micro Four Thirds
Stylish design with enhanced user experience
The Nissin Di700 comes with the stylish look and is equipped with a colourful LED control panel and selector dial. Even beginners can quickly get started. All settings can be easily operated by one finger-tip.
Focal Length range coverage of 24-200mm
A useful 24-200mm coverage, coupled with a maximum output of GN54 at 200mm. Impressive numbers for the i700’s price.
Professional flash head design
Nissin Di700 features rotating lock release buttons. The flash head rotates horizontally 180° to right and left, tilts up to 90° and expanded 7° of downward tilt, which is suitable for close up photography.
Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter
In Rear curtain sync, the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync is recommended for daylight flash photography.
Additional functions and specifications
- Exposure control: E-TTL II / E-TTL (Canon), i-TTL (Nikon) and ADI/P-TTL (Sony)
- Wireless Mode: 2.4GHz Wireless TTL Slave: radio transmission (NAS specifications), Optical Wireless TTL Slave, Optical slave mode (SD / SF mode)
- Supports high-speed synchronisation: Support up to 1/8000 seconds shutter speed.*
- Flash exposure control: 1st- Curtain synchronisation, 2nd- Curtain synchronisation, High-speed synchronisation, Red-eye reduction, FE / FV Lock (set on camera)
- External service ports to meet professional requirements: The Nissin Di700 is the only flash in its category equipped with an external power socket. Operating with the Nissin Power Pack PS 8 can greatly shorten the recycling time and increase the number of flashes. Additional sockets of PC sync and 3.5mm sync are built-in for studio lighting system connection.
- Guide no. (at ISO 100 in m): GN54 (at 200mm zoom head position), GN48 (at 105mm zoom head position), GN28 (at 35mm zoom head position)
- Focal length coverage: 24 - 200mm (16mm when using build-in wide panel)
- Power Source: Four AA size batteries
- Battery loading system: Quick loading – Battery Magazine (BM-02)*
- External Service Box: Nissin Di700 supports Power Pack and Nissin Power Pack PS 8 / PS300
- Nissin Di700 has Standard & 3.5mm PC Terminal for flash synchronisation.
- Recycling time: 0.1 - 4 seconds
- Battery longevity: 200-1500 flashes
- Colour temperature: 5,600°K
- AF-assist beam effective range: 0.7-6m / 2.3-19.7 feet
- Bounce position: Up: 90°, Down: 7°, Left: 180°, Right 180° (with flash head tilting / rotating lock release button)
- Flash exposure control: 1st- Curtain synchronization, 2nd- Curtain synchronization, High-speed synchronization, Red-eye reduction, Slow synchronization (only available on Nikon Model), FE / FV Lock (set on camera)
- Included accessories: Soft case, flash stand (with screw)
* The maximum synchronisation speed depends on the specific camera model.
** Non-compatible with Nissin Battery Magazine BM-01.
Introducing the new Nissin Air System (NAS)
NAS is Nissin’s newly developed 2.4GHz radio transmission wireless flash system. To compare with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, 2.4GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations, and has coverage up to 30 metres. Transmission channels and radio transmission IDs can be set to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference on the same channel.
The new upgraded version of the Di700 flash gun includes a wireless receiver which operates with the new Nissin Commander Air 1 – a radio trigger that can control 3 groups of Nissin Di700 Air Flash (up to 21 NAS flash guns) via its user friendly operation panel and a variety of functions, making for a very convenient user experience.
Back to top
The Nissin Air System is flexible, and the Nissin Commander Air 1 can be used to control different versions of Nissin Di700 Air for wireless TTL or manual flash. Nissin will also launch a radio receiver for non-NAS flash in the future, making the Nissin Air System a comprehensive photography flash system for the future.
Back to top
||Flash Stand and Case
|Maximum Guide Number
||4 x AA Batteries
||140 x 75 x 115