Reviewer of the month
Share your thoughts on your camera, your lens or any other photographic kit you own and you're in with a chance of winning the £100 monthly prize for the most informative review.
We will read all the reviews we get each month and give the person who writes the best, most informative review a £100 voucher. Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
How to write a review
- Find your product using the left hand navigation or search.
- Click on the 'Write review' link under the Reviews tab on the product page
- Log-in (using your Wex Photographic password)
- Write your review
Guidelines for writing a review
We want to know what you think - positives and negatives, what features work best for you.
Wex Photographic values your feedback! When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- References to named competitors
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!