Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
The item has been removed from packaging and examined, otherwise as new. Stock Image used.The packaging shows minor wear.
Back to top
The Olympus E-PL9 builds on the previous E-PL8 model and is an ideal camera for those wanting to take a step up from the camera on their phone. This versatile compact system features a 16MP CMOS sensor, allows for 4K 30P video, features an upgraded 121 point AF system, and contains the same TruePic VIII processor as inside the OM-D E-M1 Mark II. Comes with the Olympus 14-42mm lens.
Key Features: Olympus PEN E-PL9 Digital Camera Body
- Ideal for users upgrading from their camera phone: Designed with first time dedicated camera users in mind, the E-PL9 features an Advanced Photo (AP) mode for simple creative control, as well as 16 creative effects including Bleach Bypass. Users can also download the OI.Share app which contains “How To” guides, allowing users to learn how to get the best out of their camera
- Powerful performance in compact body: The PEN E-PL9 features a 16MP CMOS Sensor, an improved 121 point autofocus system, and the same TruePic VIII Image Processor as found in the OM-D E-M1 Mark II. Users can also shoot video in 4K up to 30fps
- Advanced features: Tilt out/down touch screen, in-body image stabilisation, Bluetooth LE with Wi-Fi, HDR mode, and multiple exposure settings
Key Features: Olympus 14-42mm Lens
Back to top
- Half the size and weight of the older 14-42mm lens
- Extremely portable: 60.8 x 22.5 mm - compared to the older model which is 65.5 x 61mm in size
- Only weighs 93g (older 14-42mm lens weighs 190g)
- Compact and powerful 3x zoom
- Compatible smartphones can also be used to zoom in and out remotely (via a camera body with built-in Wi-Fi)
- Stylish metallic look
- High-speed contrast AF
- Max aperture: f3.5 (wideangle) - f5.6 (telephoto)
- Supports manual focusing and zooming
- 5 circular aperture diaphragm for natural background blurring
- Suitable for all Compact System Cameras with a Micro Four Thirds mount
- Filter Diameter: 37mm
Back to top
||±5 (3, 5 frames at 2/3 EV, 1 EV steps)
||1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
||Contrast Detect (sensor), Multi-area, Center, Selective single-point, Tracking, Single, Continuous, Touch, Face Detection, Live View
||Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones
||Auto ,Program, Aperture priority, Shutter priority, Manual
|Flash Sync Speed
||4608 x 3456
|Memory Card Format
||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
||Multi, Centre-weighted, Highlight-weighted, Spot
||Micro Four Thirds
||Four Thirds (17.3 x 13 mm)
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
||1/4000 sec/1/16000 sec (electronic)
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||W 117.1mm x H 68mm X D 39mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £15.46
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.