The Classic Strap adds a touch of class to any camera or binocular. The tailored design is made with soft, durable neoprene combined with a unique "Comfort-Stretch" binding. While the neoprene evenly distributes the weight, the unique binding gives added support in order to eliminate shoulder and neck fatigue. This combination makes your cameras and binoculars feel 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable. The quick disconnects give the strap an added feature as they can be reattached together to form a small carrying handle when the shoulder strap is not in use.
OpTech Classic Strap - Red
- Fits most cameras and binoculars using 3/8" webbing connectors
- Neoprene pad incorporates "Comfort-Stretch" binding
- Fully adjustable length of 25" to 51"
- Quick disconnects
- Very strong, durable and washable
- Made in the USA
- Recommended Load: Up to 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Carry Style: Neck
- # of Connection Points: Two
- Connection Type: 3/8" Webbing
- Strap Length: fully adjustable 25" to 51" (63,5cm - 129,5cm)
- Pad Dimensions: 2" by 15" Neoprene (5,08cm - 38,1cm)
- Quick Disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Neoprene pad with Comfort-Stretch binding, nylon webbing and leather tabs
- Webbing Width: 3/8"
- Made in the USA: Yes
The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
How to Attach a 3/8" Webbing Connector to your Camera
1. Pass the end of the webbing through the connector on the camera.
Back to top
2. Pass it back through the first opening on the plastic buckle.
3. Pass it through the second opening on the plastic buckle.
4. Pull tight for a secure hold.
Back to top
|For Use With
||Cameras, bags, binoculars, SLR, video, flashes
||635 x 1295