The Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap stands as a stylish, strong, and unobtrusive carrying tool suited to your pro-level gear. It works by utilising a key Anchor support point that has the capacity to hold up to 90kg. The wrist strap then locks into an open position, or cinches down on your wrist to ensure full security. When not being used to hold your camera gear, the Peak Design Cuff doubles as a quick-access bracelet via an intuitive adjustable magnet system. Further upgrades include changes to the webbing to improve durability, longevity, and increased twist resistance, whilst the Anchor connectors themselves have been tweaked to be even smaller, faster, and more efficient. The Peak Design Cuff is compatible with various camera systems, binoculars, action cams, rangefinders, and so much more.
Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Key Features:
- Smart, strong, and unobtrusive Cuff camera wrist strap
- Compatible with cameras, binoculars, action cams, rangefinders, tools, and more
- Tough enough to hold all pro-level cameras, lenses, and accessory combos
- Doubles as a quick-access bracelet via adjustable magnet system
- Integrated V4 Anchor connectors with impressive 90kg max capacity
- Enhanced form-fitting shape allows for 1-handed connection
- Utilises 25% slimmer anchor housing hardware
- Actively minimises the risk of accidental camera damage
- Upgraded webbing further increases durability, smooth actions, and twist resistance
- Employs premium materials with redesigned touch/stress points
- Adjuster hardware ensures a more efficient attachment/removal process
- Incorporates a durable anodized aluminium adjuster
- Minimal footprint with lightweight and compact overall form
- Extreme abrasion-resistance guarantees longevity
- Has the capacity to even fit palms that are over 13cm wide
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Cuff Camera Wrist Strap
- 2 x Anchor connectors
- 1 x Microfiber Pouch
Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Product Video:
Peak Design Cuff: Setup + Tips
What is the maximum weight capacity of this camera wrist strap?
The Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap is capable of holding over 90kg. In short, this means that it has the ability to hold even the heaviest of pro rigs safely and securely.
What is the overall width of this camera strap?
This camera strap from Peak Design measures 19mm in width.
Are there other colour variants available?
The Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap is available in four key colours. The original two include Black and Ash, whilst the more recent colour variants include Midnight and Sage.
What type of gear can this Peak Design wrist strap hold?
This wrist strap has the capacity to hold a range of pro-level gear such as DSLR and Mirrorless cameras, cine cameras, binoculars, action cams, rangefinders, tools, and so much more.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||Strap: Seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum adjuster hardware, Hypalon® and leather accents (leather on Ash, Midnight and Sage only) Connectors: Glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding