The Pgytech DJI FPV Safety Carrying Case is an efficient, secure and transportable storage device that is specific to the DJI FPV drone system. There are specific storage spaces for the DJI FPV, charger, battery charging hub, a set of propellers, three batteries, remote controller and charger accessories, FPV goggles and its charger accessories. In regard to security, this carry case has an efficient waterproof rating of IP67 - meaning that this case (when closed) can be submerged in up to 1m of water without being breached. It is also impact, temperature resistant, and corrosion-proof - further utilising a high-end EVA anti-vibration lining. For those wishing to fly their drone in the most extreme environments, this Pgytech Safety Carrying Case is equipped with a pressure balanced valve. This is both safe and easy to use during key altitude and temperature changes within -25 to +60 degrees.
Pgytech DJI FPV Safety Carrying Case Key Features:
- Custom Safety Carrying Case for the DJI FPV
- Specific storage for DJI FVP drone and relevant accessories
- An incredible waterproof rating of IP67 - submersible to 1m
- Temperature resistant between -25 to +60 degrees
- Utilises high-end EVA ant-vibration lining
- Corrosion-proof material build-up
- Equipped with a pressure balanced valve
- Durable and easily-transportable construction - 2.7kg
- An ideal companion to the DJI FPV Combo
What's in the box?
- 1 x Pgytech DJI FPV Safety Carrying Case
What can the PGYTECH DJI FPV Safety Case hold?
This case can store 24 A drones (DJI FPV drone), chargers, charging hubs, batteries, a pair of propellers, 2 additional batteries, remote controller, goggles - and their accompanying accessories.
Why does the Pgytech DJI FPV Safety Case have an odor?
The EVA material gives off an odor after the custom molding process, however, this will dissipate after a couple of uses.
How well does this case perform under stress?
The Pgytech DJI FPV Safety Carrying Case is manufactured by injecting plastics from a completed mold, allowing for intense impacts. It also has a IP67 waterproof rating, it is impact proof, shock proof, and corrosion resistant.
Can you also store the Control Stick Protector within the Pgytech DJI FPV Safety Carrying Case?
This case has been designed with ample space for your controller with the control stick protector mounted.
Back to top