Item Condition : 9-
Flashgun shows little use, the flash exhibits a few marks including heavy marking all over the flash casing with a distinct scratch to the info sticker on the flash head, signs of use to the mount, marks to the screen and shining to the edges of the flash head.
Back to top
Supplied with: Original box, USB lead, pouch and flash stand.
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is the premier model in the already impressive Mitros range – a feature-heavy flashgun with integral flash triggers: An Odin transmitter/receiver and Strato receiver. With full E-TTL I/II compatibility, built-in IR triggering (with both Master and Slave modes), AF assist light, auto/manual zoom head (coverage from 24-105mm), bounce and swivel head, High Speed Sync and Rear Curtain Sync and fast recharge times, it offers the professional photographer a wealth of functionality. The Guide number of 58 means there is plenty of power for both on and off-camera shooting in challenging conditions, or for driving a softbox. A diffuser and case are included and the design features a USB port for future firmware upgrades.
Key Features: Phottix Mitros+ TTL Flashgun - Canon
- GN: 58 Canon-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Canon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
What is the Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash
What does it do?
The Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is a TTL flash with built-in Phottix-compatible flash triggers. Simply: It’s a TTL flash with flash triggers built in.
The Mitros+ has a multitude of uses. It’s a feature-packed TTL flash; everything you would expect and need in a hot shoe flash. Use it on camera just as you would any hot shoe flash – in TTL, Manual or Multi Stroboscopic Mode. New additions are built-in:
- Phottix Odin Transmitter
- Phottix Odin Receiver
- Strato TTL Receiver
- Memory Functions
With Odin functionality built-in the Mitros+ can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros+ using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter. Using the Mitros+ in Odin Transmitter Mode provides the same functions found on the Phottix Odin, including:
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
The Mitros+ will control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers. Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros+ with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.
The Mitros+ has a built-in Strato II Multi-compatible receiver. Existing Strato II Multi transmitter can trigger the Mitros+. The Mitros+ can also trigger Strato II Multi and Strato I Receivers when set in Odin Transmit Mode.
New with the Mitros+, built-in three location memory save and retrieval functions. Flash set up and custom function information can be saved in the Mitros+’s memory and be quickly recalled when needed. Use the Mitros+ in different modes for different situations? Quickly recall saved set-ups for fast use.
- E-TTL and E-TTL II, Manual, and Multi Stroboscopic
- Guide No.: 58/190 (at 105mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters/feet)
- Flash coverage: 24-105mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser panel)
- Zoom: Auto and Manual Adjustments
- Rotation: 360°, Up-Down: -7 to 90°.
- FEC (Flash exposure compensation): Manual
- Sync modes: First Curtain Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, and High Speed Sync
- Stroboscopic flash: Frequency: 1-199 Hz Number of flashes: 1- 100
- Flash exposure confirmation: Blue LED lamp lights up in TTL mode
- Flash Recycling (with size-AA alkaline batteries): Normal flash: Approximately 0.1-5 sec./Red LED indicator lamp lights up. Quick flash: Approximately 0.1-2.5 sec./Green LED indicator lamp lights up.
- Internal power: Four size-AA alkaline batteries or size-AA Ni-MH batteries or compatible external battery pack.
- Power saving: Non-wireless slave modes: 90 seconds, Wireless slave mode: (programmable) 10 minutes or 60 minutes
Back to top
- Transmission method: Radio Frequency and Optical pulse
- Channels: 4
- Wireless options: Odin Tx, Odin Rx, Strato II Rx, OP Tx (Master), OP Rx (Slave), OP Slave, OFF
- Transmission range (Approx.): Radio: 100m +, Optical: Indoors: 12-16m/39.3-52.4 ft., Outdoors: 7-9m/22.9-29.5 ft.
- Reception angle: Radio: 360° all directions, Optical transmission: ±40°(horizontal) ±30°(vertical)
- Controlled groups: 3 (A, B, and C)
- Flash ratio control: 1:8-1:1-8:1
- Standby current: =100uA in sleep mode
Back to top
||E-TTL II/ E-TTL/TTL, Auto and Manual
|Maximum Guide Number
||4x AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries. Or compatible power pack