PowerVision have reimagined the consumer drone with the PowerEgg. As well as its unique, futuristic style, the PowerEgg offers a range of helpful features. One touch takeoff, return home, pause, and safe user distant functions make the PowerEgg one of the most intuitive drones on the market. Capture super smooth footage with a 4K camera on a 3-axis gimbal.
Key Features: PowerVision PowerEgg Drone
- Futuristic design: PowerVision have redesigned the consumer drone with the PowerEgg. As the name suggests, the drone is shaped like an egg when not in use, but the legs and motors unfold from the body when in flight mode
- One touch take-off / return home: A useful safety feature, the PowerEgg automatically takes off and returns home with the simple push of a button
- Pause: Pushing the pause button acts like an emergency brake, freezing the drone in mid-air
- Distance safety settings: A safe user distance feature ensures the PowerEgg maintains a safe distance from the user with the remote control, preventing potential injury from the drone’s propellers. You can also set a safe flight zone, ensuring the drone stays within a predetermined area
- Long distance flying: A maximum range of just over 3 miles (5 kilometres) is backed up by a maximum flight time of 23 minutes, thanks to a 6400mAh battery
Please note: drone flying is regulated and pilots must adhere to UK Civil Aviation Authority Flight Regulations. As of 22nd July 2017, there will be new rules to better regulate drone use - drones to be registered and users to sit safety tests under new government rules. More information can be found on GOV.UK's website.
- Weight: 2.1kg (battery and propellers included)
- Closed: 27.2 x 17.6cm
- Flight: 27.2 x 47.6cm
- Maximum flight speed: 13 meters per second
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- Propeller size: 27cm
- Maximum flight time: 23 minutes
- Maximum service ceiling: 4000m
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Lens: 15mm f/2.8
- ISO range: 100-1600
- Shutter speed: 8s – 1/8000s
- Video recording mode: 3820x2160, 1920x1080, 1280x720
- Supported SD cards: Maximum – 64GB Class 10 or UHS-1
- Maximum video bitrate: 60Mbps
- Capcity: 6.4AH
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Battery type: Li-Po
- Energy: 94.8Wh
- Weight: 580g
For more information and specifications, please refer to the PowerVision website here.
Back to top
Back to top
||PowerEgg Smart Battery
|Climb Speed (m/s)
|Descent speed (m/s)
||272 mm x 176 mm (close) / 272 mm x 476 mm (flight)
|Flight time (Minutes)
||3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
||PowerEgg Base Station, PowerEgg Smart Battery, PowerEgg Charger, PowerEgg Maestro Controller, PowerEgg Remote Controller, PowerEgg Stand, PowerEgg Propeller Set Anticlockwise, PowerEgg Propeller Set Clockwise
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £58.68
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.