The Air Remote TTL-C is designed to wirelessly integrate Profoto B1 and B2 lights with a Canon camera and operate them from up to 300 m away. Simply attach the module to the hotshoe and set for either automatic TTL mode or Manual mode and you'll be good to go! TTL mode is ideal when you just need a simple point-and-shoot set-up, while the Manual mode offers you complete control of your lighting.
Key Features: Profoto Air Remote TTL-C
- Merges the B1 with your Canon camera without any cords
- TTL mode for fully automatic point and shoot shots
- Manual mode for full creative lighting control
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (984ft)
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- Approved for worldwide use
- USB port for free firmware upgrades
- Small and handy
The firmware in this product can be upgraded to offer users additional features over time. The first firmware version supports TTL flash metering with all Canon EOS cameras with the ETTL-II metering system. A release note of the first firmware version including a full listing of compatible Profoto flashes and Canon cameras is available here. You will need to register your Profoto.com/registerAir Remote TTL-C to download firmware updates.
Back to top
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- No of frequency channels: 8
- No of remote / TTL control groups per channel: 3 (A-C)
- Operation modes: TTL & Manual
- TTL compatibility: Canon E-TTL II
- Wireless range: Normal sync up to 300 m (984 ft), Remote control and TTL sync up to 100m (328 ft).
- Battery type: 2 x AAA (Alkaline)
- Typical Battery lifetime. Transmit mode Fast/Normal: 30 hours
- Antenna type: Integrated
- Auto power off: Yes, 30 min of inactivity
- Camera mount/Sync in: Canon hot shoe only
- FW upgrade: USB Mini
- Sync / Trigger: Yes, triggers Air Remote &, Air Sync transceivers plus all Profoto flashes with AirS, Air or AirTTL support
- TTL control: Yes, TTL group control for all Profoto flashes with AirTTL support
- Remote control: Yes, remote/group control for all Profoto flashes with Air or AirTTL support
- Dimensions: Width 6 cm (2.4"), height 7.5 cm (3.0"), depth 3.5 cm (1.4")
- Weight: 75 g (2.6oz) (Including batteries)
Back to top
||Canon EOS Hotshoe
For Use With
Maximum Working Distance [m]
||6 x 7.5 x 3.5cm
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £34.15
||23 x £18.26
||35 x £13.00
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.