The Air Remote TTL-N is designed to wirelessly and painlessly integrate your Profoto B1 and B2 lights with your Nikon camera and operate lights from up to 300m away. Simply attach the module to the hotshoe and set for either automatic TTL mode or Manual mode and you'll be good to go. TTL mode is ideal when you just need a simple point-and-shoot set-up, while the Manual mode offers you complete control of your lighting.
The Key Features
- Merges the B1 with your Nikon camera without any cords
- TTL mode for fully automatic point and shoot shots
- Manual mode for full creative lighting control
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air
- Long operating range of up to 300m (1,0000ft)
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- Approved for worldwide use
- USB port for free firmware upgrades
- Small and handy
Back to top
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- No of frequency channels: 8
- No of remote / TTL control groups per channel: 3 (A-C)
- Operation modes: TTL & Manual
- TTL compatibility: Nikon ITL
- Wireless range: Normal sync up to 300 m (1000 ft), Remote control and TTL sync up to 100m (330ft).
- Battery type: 2 x AAA (Alkaline)
- Typical Battery lifetime. Transmit mode Fast/Normal: 30 hours
- Antenna type: Integrated
- Auto power off: Yes, 30 min of inactivity
- Camera mount/Sync in: Nikon hot shoe only
- FW upgrade: USB Mini
- Sync / Trigger: Yes, triggers Air Remote &, Air Sync transceivers plus all Profoto flashes with AirS, Air or AirTTL support
- TTL control: Yes, TTL group control for all Profoto flashes with AirTTL support
- Remote control: Yes, remote/group control for all Profoto flashes with Air or AirTTL support
- Dimensions: Width 6cm (2.3"), height 7.5cm (2.9"), depth 3.5cm (1.4")
- Weight: 75g (2.6oz) (Including batteries)
Back to top
|For Use With
|Maximum Working Distance
||6 x 7.5 x 3.5cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £13.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.