Tough and reliable, the Profoto ProHead Plus 500W is a lightweight and compact lighting head that features a temperature-controlled fan to keep the head cool during excessive use, and a patent pending “Perfect Arc” flash tube that guarantees perfect light thanks to its heavy-duty quartz design. The extra-thick UV reducing glass cover and sealed arc-proof connector ensure this head is safe to use.
Key Features: Profoto ProHead Plus 250W
- Superior performance in a tough and compact casing
- Compatible with the entire range of Light Shaping Tools
- Patent pending “Perfect Arc” flash tube included – a heavy-duty quartz flash tube that guarantees perfect light and maximizes its lifetime
- Very safe to use thanks to the extra thick UV reducing glass cover and sealed arc-proof connector
- Temperature controlled fan will keep head and accessories cool even during excessive use
- Profoto Zoom Reflector included – a classic and highly versatile tool that has served photographers all over the world for more than four decades
- Flash Capacity: 1Ws to 4800 Ws
- Modelling Light: 500 W
- Flash Tube: Quartz flash tube
- Magnum Reflector @ 8: 128.3
- Zoom Reflector @ 4: 64.3
- White Umbrella @ 7: 32.3
- Glass Cover: Frosted UV-coated
- Fan: Yes
- Cable Length: 4 m
- Weight: 2.2 kg , 4.85 lbs
- Diameter: 10 cm, 4 inch
- Size: 26 cm depth, 10.25 inch
Back to top
- Zoom Refector
- Quartz flash tube "Perfect Arc"
- Halogen modelling lamp (optional 250 or 500w)
- Removable frosted glass cover
- Protective transportation cap
- Stand adapter
- Removable handle
- 4m(13ft)lamp cable with sealed arc-proof connector
Back to top
|Flash Power Range
||1Ws to 4800 Ws
|Flash Tube Type
||Quartz flash tube
||Zoom Refector, Quartz flash tube ,Perfect Arc,, Halogen modelling lamp (optional 250 or 500w), Removable frosted glass cover, Protective transportation cap, Stand adapter, Removable handle, , 4m(13ft)lamp cable with sealed arc-proof connector
||10 x 26
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £70.47
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.