With the Quantum CoPilot photographers can now trigger and quickly set ratios for three groups of radio controlled Qflash and/or Trio. Set lighting ratios on the fly, right from your camera: Simply turn three controls on the CoPilot to instantly adjust lighting ratios as you shoot. Mix and match all the flashes you own: The CoPilot controls remote Qflash, TRIOs or T5dRs. And it triggers any combination of non-Quantum flashes connected to a Quantum FreeXwire receiver.
Main features of the Quantum CoPilot - Canon
- CoPilot (QF91C) for Canon DSLR cameras
- CoPilot (QF91N) for Nikon DSLR cameras
- IR Auto-Focus Assist helps your camera focus in low light
- Mounts in your camera's hot shoe
- Set ratios of up to 3 groups of remote Qflash.
- No complicated LCD displays... Instant dial settings
- TTL control of 'local' Qflash... Models T5dR, 4d, 3d, 2d ...connected to the accessory connector of CoPilot
- Reliable digital radio wireless up to 300’ (100m)
- Use any number of flashes in each remote group
- Manual or Auto Triggering of non-Quantum flash with FreeXwire FW8R or FW10W
The CoPilot controls 3 independent remote flash groups without a local flash, or 2 remote groups with a local Qflash connected to the CoPilot accessory socket. Each flash group can be set to Manual or TTL. Power and ratio settings are easily controlled by a dial for each flash group.
Good news for photographers still using their older Qflashes (T2D,T3D T4D, T5D). The CoPilot gives you the ability to use your old flash as a local flash while still getting the TTL ratio control of remotes offered by the newer T5dR and TRIO.
Remote flash groups consist of Quantum TRIO, Qflash T5dR, or any non-Quantum flash that can be triggered in Manual and Auto mode only, by a FreeXwire wireless receiver. Add any number of remotes to any remote group.
With its patterned sensor the infrared auto-focus assist of the CoPilot helps your camera to quickly focus and shoot indoors or outside in low light conditions
Back to top
Back to top
||Canon DSLR Hotshoe
||914 x 457 x 584 mm