Item Condition : 7
Flashgun exhibits heavy wear, the flash shows heavy use including marks, shining and marking loss to the control unit and flash head, marks, paint loss and dents to the reflector hood and marks to the LCD screen. Please note there is no retainer screw included for the flash bracket.
Back to top
Supplied with: Carry case, reflector hood, diffuser, flash bracket, battery and charger.
Quantum's Qflash T5d-R series is an evolution of Quantum's proven portable Qflash unitsand is powered by any Quantum Turbo battery (not supplied) giving a maximum power output of 150Ws. The T5d-R is equally at home in the studio as it is on location, a Turbo AC conveniently converts a Qflash T head into a mains powered flash; making it ideal for use in the studio or at an indoor event. When used with FreeXwire, the Qflash 5d-R supports wireless control of all dedicated camera flash functions; including Manual, TTL, Auto, Auto-fill and TTL-Ratio - up to 500 feet away.
Qflash T5d-R blends seamlessly with Canon, Nikon and other professional digital camera systems, using Quantum's proprietary QTTL adaptors. In some cases, it even provides capabilities a camera system may not support; such as wireless remote Fill-Flash. All Qflashes can be upgraded as new features come along.
Key Features: Quantum QFlash T5d-R
- 150 Watt seconds flash power (vs 50 ws typically for shoe mount flashes, and about 120 for a Metz 45).
- 25 precision 1/3 stop Auto settings.
- 19 precision 1/3 stop Manual settings.
- Automatic and Autofill, over/under exposure values are shown in 1/3 stop increments
- Studio flash quality parabolic reflector with interchangeable tube
- Accessory reflectors available: Bare Bulb Enhancer, Telephoto, Wide Angle Diffuser, Soft Box and Snoot.
- "Sensor Limit" to Prevent subject 'blow out' where Auto exposure tries to fill the background and ends up burning out the foreground subject.
- TTL with a wide range of film and digital cameras.
- Wireless TTL with 'D' TTL modules and FreeXWire radio slave units.
- Visual and Audible Aids - flash exposure indicators on four sides blink for visual confirmation that the flash is OK, under or over exposed, or did not fire. Audible indicators can also be turned on, off, or listened to with an earphone.
- In Auto and Auto Fill modes, exposure results are displayed on the LCD.
- Upgradeable, allows for future developments.
- Dual connector, QT48 allows a single out let Turbo battery (TSC/TC/QTB/TAC) to power 2 Qflash 2 heads at the same time.
- Extension cable, QT49 allows the head to be a10ft/3m further away from the Turbo pack if needed.
The Qflash T5d-R is not a hotshoe mounted flash, so requires an L bracket (e.g. Quantum QF70E) or a stand mount to support it.
Back to top
Back to top
|Maximum Guide Number
||Quantum turbo battery
||150 x 75 x 75 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.92
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.