Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
Open Box: Goods have been opened, inspected and returned as unwanted. Condition of goods: Shows signs of testing. Condition of packaging: Shows minor wear. Item Image: Stock Image used. Please refer to above condition of goods for any cosmetic specifics not shown in the image used.
Back to top
The Quantum Qflash 5d-R ("d" for digital and "R" for Ratio) is the latest evolution in Quantum's proven Qflash portable flash line. The new 5d-R series used with Quantum's FreeXwire digital radio system, now support wireless control of all dedicated camera-flash functions-Manual, TTL, Auto, Auto-fill and TTL-Ratio-up to 500 ft. away!
Key Features: Quantum QFlash X 5d-r
Qflash "Digital" models T5d and X5d are "dedicated" to the latest digital and film camera systems through its own QTTL through-the-lens dedicated exposure control. Parabolic reflectors produce softer, cleaner light. And they quickly interchange for bare bulb, wide angle, diffused, and telephoto reflectors.
Qflash "digitals" are smaller and lighter than their predecessors. Flash heads swivel and bounce and lock into position with one button control.
In addition to full dedication Qflash operates in Manual, Auto, TTL, and Strobo modes. In automatic mode, Qflash power adjusts in 1/3 steps over wide ranges-- from f/1.4 to f/22 for ISO 100 film- in 25 precision settings. In manual mode Qflash displays 19 power settings from full to 1/64th power, in 1/3 step increments.
Multiple flash set-ups are easier because Qflash units communicate and coordinate through control cables, or wirelessly via FREEXWIRE digital transceivers. Do wireless QTTL, A-TTL, D-TTL, E-TTL, auto, and even change settings on remote Qflashes.
Model T5d gets its power from Quantum Turbo®, Turbo 2x2, or Turbo Compact. Model X5d connects to a Qpaq, Lumedyne*, or Norman* 200/400 to create "portable studio" systems.
Qflash power exceeds that of typical shoe-mount and handle-mount flashes, which allows for greater distances, bigger shots, and much more bounce power. That, combined with its studio quality light give professionals just the portable lighting they need.
Quantum's QTTL system is fully dedicated to popular camera systems, such as Nikon*, Canon*, Contax*, Mamiya*, and more. Using the QTTL adapter for your camera, Qflash "Digitals" display and track the camera f/number and film speed set in the camera, allow for rear curtain sync, and provide infra-red auto focus assist.
QTTL adapters can offset Qflash output between -3 to +2 stops (in 1/3 steps) in relation to the f/number setting on the camera. Evenif your camera doesn't support fill/flash ratio, the QTTL ratio setting tracks the camera aperture as it changes, providing automatic fill/flash ratio.
Digital and film cameras that employ "pre-flash" metering are also supported by Quantum's QTTL adapters.
- Full TTL Dedication for new digital and film cameras.
- Automatic Fill Mode: This mode allows setting fill flash ratios when used with one of the new QTTL adapters. Fill-flash ratios can be controlled even for cameras that do not have fill-flash capabilities.
- Automatic Sensor Limit: This option limits the distance the Qflash sensor "sees" when in Auto mode, This prevents subject "blow out".
- A Qflash 4 with QTTL adapters lets you use Sensor Limit in Program, Auto and Auto/fill modes, while the flash exposure tracks the camera f/number settings .
- Quick Turn off: For temporary turning off the flash.
- Twice as many Program Modes.
- Flash exposure indicators on four sides blink for visual confirmation that the flash is OK, under or over exposed, or did not fire. Audible indicators can alsobe turned on, off, or listened to with an earphone.
- The Qflash "Program Mode" gives you instant access to your most frequently used settings. Pre-set any Mode (auto, manual, QTTL, Strobo, Main/Remote) and any settings (f/#, ISO, power, etc.) into as many as 8 memory positions Then, when you're on the job, a single button push jumps from one pre-set memory to the next.
- In Automatic and Auto-fill, over/under exposure values are now shown in 1/3 stopincrements on the LCD readout.
- Qflash settings can be calibrated to light meter readings by the photographer for personal fine tuning.
- Flash exposure indicators on four sides blink for visual confirmation that the flash is okay, under or over exposed, or did not fire.
- Twin accessory sockets accept control cables that coordinate multiple Qflash units.
- Flash heads swivel and bounce and lock into position with one button control.
- Modeling light feature for Qflash T4d.
- Flash counter display gives total number of flashes up to 99, can be reset at any time.
- The new back slanted design properly balances Qflash for bracket mounting.
- Reflectors lock quickly into position with a twist.
*Requires the FW10w FreeXwire Digital Transceiver for Wireless TTL
Back to top
Back to top
||Manual, TTL, Auto, Auto-fill and TTL-Ratio-up
||2 m Coiled Power Cord, Reflector, Diffuser, Removable Flash Tube, 1/4-20 Mounting Thumbscrew, Earphone
|Maximum Guide Number
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £18.36
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.