The Rhino Slider Carbon 42 Inch weighs only 4Ibs 12oz and has a load capacity of 10Ibs. It’s long but lightweight rails allow the user to capture more movement that aids the creation of stunning time-lapses. The rails have been upgraded with the new Tripod Quick Mount System which allows the slider to be mounted onto tripods in a significantly less amount of time without the need to spin it around. This version comes with 2 additional plates to ensure the mounting to two tripods is much easier. The torsional rigidity has been increased by 5x. The machined chassis has been produced out of aluminium whereas the rails have been created from Carbon Fibre. For a quick and smooth setup make sure to combine the slider with either Rhino Flywheel or the Rhino Arc II and Rhino Motor for a complete 3-axis motion control system.
Rhino Slider Carbon 42 Inch Key Features:
- The user is able to mount the slider onto a tripod without the need for spinning it around thanks to the Tripod Quick Mount System
- Features interchangeable rails that allow the user to change between any of Rhino’s 4 rail options
- Includes ultra-rigid Carbon Fibre rails
- The incorporated belt drive system is compatible with the Rhino Flywheel and Rhino Motor
- The slider can be levelled on any terrain thanks to the all-terrain legs
- The integrated carriage brake security locks the carriage at any point on the slider
- Comes with 1/4 -20 and 3/8-16 tripod threads positioned at the end plates and the centre plate. Please note that the end plate threads are not accessible if the Rhino Motor has been mounted.
What's in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Rhino Slider Carbon 42”
- 1 x Rhino Branded Box
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £31.28
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.