Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS - a powerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light that brings tremendous versatility to any shoot. Designed for portrait and location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS is a bi-colour, location LED light with a unique ‘ultra-thin’ design. At under 1.5 kg and only 1cm (<1”) thick, aeos is one of the most portable lights on the market.>
Key Features: Rotolight AEOS LED Light
Featuring a powerful light output (5750 lux @ 3ft), industry leading colour accuracy (CRI:96+) for perfect skin tones, and unrivalled battery performance (3 hours on a single 95 w/h battery), AEOS is the ultimate light for any location shoot.
AEOS includes integrated aluminium handles, giving you the freedom to ‘work the light’ to achieved your desired setup. A high-quality professional ball head is also included as standard, providing full 360° of rotation and 200° of tilt when mounted on a light stand.
AEOS eliminates the need for time consuming lighting setups, providing you more time to unleash your creativity, and to compose the perfect shot.
Rotolight AEOS : Ultra Portable, Location LED Light
- Designed for portrait / location photo & video
- Integrated aluminium handles & pro ball head for 360° rotation included
- Cinesfx mode delivers custom lighting Fx (fire, lightning, Tv etc.)
- True aperture dimming calculates your aperture at a given distance
- Totally flicker free output, at any frame rate
- Designer fade for custom fade up/ fade down for interviews/ video
- Includes 4-piece filter kit (full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), v-lock battery plate (battery not included), dmx, ball head
- Bi-colour (6300-3150 K) with Accurat Kelvin display High Speed Sync (HSS) flash mode (at 200% of max. continuous light output), No recycle time
- Ultra-Thin, industry leading lightweight design (< 1.5 kg / 3lb)
- Powerful, soft light output (5750 lux at 0.91 m / 3ft), signature catch light
- Unrivalled battery performance (3 hours w 95w/h battery)
- Accucolour technology for best in class colour rendering CRI >96, Tlci 91
Introducing the Rotolight Aeos by Master of Light Jason Lanier
Back to top
Back to top
Colour Temperature (k)
||1/4 inch Thread. Ball Head Mounting Bracket (1/4 and 3/8 Thread) Included
||1 x PRO Aluminium Ball Head, 4 Piece Filter Set (1x 216 diffusion, 250 diffusion, 1 x 184 Cosmetic Peach Skin Tone diffusion, 1 x 279 Minus Green), 1 x AC/DC Power Adapter and mains cable
No. of heads
||29.5 x 20
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £35.19
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.