Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
The item has been removed from packaging and examined, otherwise as new. Stock Image used. The packaging has had Tape/Shipping labels applied to it.
Back to top
Sachtler’s 1019A Ace XL GS AL tripod supports a payload of up to 8kg, making it ideally suited to cine-style cameras such as the Canon C series, Sony FS series, and the Panasonic EVA1. While its aluminium construction offers the same benefits as more expensive carbon fibre models, the 1019A tripod allows for completely jerk-free camera movements, and is lightweight with maximum stability.
Key Features: Sachtler 1019A Ace XL GS AL Video Tripod
- Extended payload range of 2 to 8 kilograms
- Optimum picture quality through best in class SA-drag performance
- Easy balancing through 8 counter balancing steps and illuminated bubble
- Very smooth pan and tilt movements for precise panning
- Useful spare camera screws in parking positions
- Compact head with low weight
- Integrated flat base (e.g. for use on slider)
- Fiberglass-reinforced composite construction that is both lightweight and strong
Sachtler's Synchronized Actuated Drag (SA-drag) fluid drag system for both pan and tilt
- A panning range of 360°, and tilt range of +90 to - 75° + The ACE 5.5" long camera balance plate that allows 4.1" of sliding balance adjustment
- One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
Back to top
- Fluid head: ACE XL
- Spreader: Ground spreader
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Payload: 2-8kg
- Height range: 56 – 173cm
- Head fitting: 75mm
- Transport length: 86cm
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £27.76
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.