The SanDisk 32GB Ultra 120MB/Sec microSDHC Card is a high-performance memory card, ideal for recording and watching Full HD video. It gives ample space to shoot, save and share expansive amounts of footage and delivers transfer speeds of up to 120MB/sec; perfect for moving content at speed. It also comes equipped with an SD card adapter to increase compatibility.
SanDisk 32GB Ultra 120MB/Sec microSDHC Card plus SD Adapter Key Features:
- An impressive 128 GB capacityAmple 32 GB capacity
- Up to 120 MB/sec transfer speedUp to 120 MB/sec transfer speed
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and digital camerasIdeal for Android smartphones and tablets, and digital cameras
- Class 10, U1 (Ultra high-speed data transfer)Class 10, U1 (Ultra high-speed data transfer)
- Load apps at high-speeds with A1-rated performanceLoad apps at high-speeds with A1-rated performance
- Compatible with SD ports via microSD adapterCompatible with SD ports via microSD adapter
- Waterproof, shockproof, temperature proof, and X-Ray proofWaterproof, shockproof, temperature proof, and X-Ray proof
- Not backward-compatible with SD only devicesNot backward-compatible with SD only devices
Expanded SanDisk 32GB Ultra 120MB/Sec microSDHC Card plus SD Adapter Key Features:
The SanDisk 32GB micro SD Card has the ability to hold approximately 8,889 photos (based on .jpg format and 12 MP file size - Standard GoPro image resolution). In regard to video cameras, it is capable of holding an estimated 200 mins of 720p video footage or 90 mins of 1080p footage.
Super-fast 120 MB/sec transfer speeds allow you to move content at speed, with ease. Ideal for transferring files via Android smartphones and tablets, as well as digital cameras.
What's in the box?
- 1 x SanDisk 128GB Ultra 120MB/Sec microSDHC CardSanDisk 32GB Ultra 120MB/Sec microSDHC Card
- 1 x SD Card AdapterSD Card Adapter
What does ‘Class 10, U1' refer to?
Class 10 refers to this product's ability to support Full HD (1920 x 1080) video recording and playback. U1 is fundamentally the same class specification, meaning that this product has a minimum write speed of 10MB/sec.
What does ‘A-1 rated performance' refer to?
rated performance relates to how this product can open and process apps at speed. This is due to its ability to cope with a random read IOPS (input-output access per second) of 1,500 and write IOPS of 500.
Back to top
Back to top