The Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC + SD Adapter deliver extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD. It is compatible with smartphones, action cameras and drones. The Sandisk Extreme Pro records 4K Full HD and 4K UHD video as well as recording high-resolution photos.
- The Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC offers a quick read speeds of up to 170MB/s allowing the user to transfer 1000 high-resolution photos and 30 minutes of 4K video in less than 3 minutes.
- The Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC offers write speeds of up to 90MB/s allowing the user to capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video faster.
- The Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC is fantastic for 4K UHD video capture making it ideal for recording outdoor adventures or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 400GB the Sandisk Extreme Pro allows the user to capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video thanks to its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.
- The Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC offers improved app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the Sandisk Extreme Pro microSD card’s A2 specification.
- The Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC features a durable design for use in extreme conditions. Extreme Pro cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray proof allowing the user to enjoy their adventure without worrying about durability of their memory card.
- The Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC is compatible with MobileMate USB 3.0 microSD card reader which features transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s allowing users to move big files fast, larger quantities of files fast or simply make frequent file transfers more efficient and less time consuming.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Sandisk 400GB Extreme PRO microSDXC
- 1 x SD Adapter
Back to top
- Adaptor: Yes
- Capacity: 400GB
- Card Type: MicroSD
- Class: Class 10
- Read Speed: 170MB/s
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £12.84
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.