Shoot like a pro with SanDisk 64GB Extreme SDXC memory cards for blazing fast speeds and reliable performance. Engineered by SanDisk, the new Power Core Controller technology delivers extraordinary speed (up to 45 MB/s*) and reliability, even in extreme heat or freezing conditions. Enjoy professional continuous burst mode shooting, and capture fast-action full HD and 3D video with the new UHS Speed Class 1** on a single card. For capturing full high definition video or that perfect shot, trust SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I memory cards for your DSLR or HD camcorder.
Sept 2013 - It’s easy to take memory cards for granted but they vary widely in capacity, speed, robustness and physical size, as well as compatibility and versatility. The following guide looks at all these features and concludes with a few suggestions as to which may be the best memory card for your specific needs. Read more... »
SanDisk 64GB Extreme 45MB/Sec SDXC Card
- SanDisk Extreme®—reliability pros trust plus more speed to get the shot
- Class 10 enabled to exceed Full HD Video (1080p) performance, even in 3D†
- Get more continuous shots with up to 45MB/sec* write speed
- Experience faster shot-to-shot performance for your advanced camera
- Capture it all with up to 64GB** capacity for more Full HD† video on HD camcorders and Full HD video capable DSLRs
- Download video and photos to your PC fast and easy with read speed up to 45MB/sec*
- SDXC - (Extended Capacity) - The latest SD memory card standard, available in 64GB and 128GB, for SDXC compatible cameras
- Extreme capacities – with up to 64 GB** capacity for more Full HD† video and more uncompressed maximum file size images
- Extreme speed up to 45 MB/sec* read/write speeds for faster shot-to-shot performance and faster downloads
- Extreme Full HD† video recording with both UHS Speed Class 1†† for the new UHS-I Bus I/F and Class 10 for High-Speed Bus I/F to capture Full HD (1080p)
- Extreme technology – based on new UHS-I bus architecture for increased speed so you’ll be ready to capture it all
- Extreme reliability – advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write
- Extreme durability – built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof‡ (not applicable to 128 GB)
- Extreme trust from the flash memory card brand trusted by professional photographers
- Includes a lifetime limited warranty*** and one-year RescuePRO® Deluxe media recovery software§
- Form factor: SDXC™
- Available capacities: 64GB, 128 GB**
- Performance/speed: Up to 45 MB/sec* read and write speeds
- Bus Interface: UHS-I (fully backwards compatible with SD 2.0)
- Card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with SDXC™ supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Support: Lifetime Limited warranty***
* Up to 45 MB/sec (300X) read/write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
Back to top
** 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
*** Lifetime warranty in regions not recognizing “limited” warranty. 10-year warranty in Germany and Canada.
† Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps), HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
†† UHS Speed Class 1 designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-I enabled host devices.
‡ SD, SDHC and SDXC card formats up to 64 GB only; See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
§ Download and installation required. Terms and Conditions apply.
Back to top
|Mb Per Sec Read
|Mb Per Sec Write