The Saramonic Vmic Mini is an extremely compact and lightweight mini-shotgun microphone that mounts directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras and enables you to easily capture broadcast-quality sound. It can also be connected to smartphones and tablets with an included cable and dramatically improves the sound quality of your mobile productions. The all metal construction and precision cut body of this microphone is a work of art. The size makes it ideal for use with small format DSLR, Mirrorless and video cameras as well as smaller mobile devices. Its ultra-compact size allows the mic to be placed in areas that larger shogun mics just won't fit.
- Provides clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras or Smartphones and Tablets
- Easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation and no batteries required for operation
- Sleek camera-mountable design that is lightweight and compact, yet features durable metal construction
- Includes two output cables: one for cameras, one for mobile devices
- Mounts to camera shoes, camera cages, boom poles, tripods, stands and more
Every aspect of the Vmic Mini's design is top notch, and the built-in locking camera shoe features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread at the base that gives you near limitless mounting options. Two output cables are included: one that connects to cameras, and another that connects to the headphone jack of smartphones and tablets. Whether you're shooting with a powerful DSLR, mirrorless, video cam, tablet or a smartphone, the Vmic Mini is a compact and ultraportable shotgun microphone that will give all of your videos excellent sound.
Back to top
Back to top