The Sennheiser AVX-MKE2 PRO Set consists of: a bodypack transmitter with lavalier microphone; a plug-on receiver; and all the accessories needed to operate it with video cameras. Ideal for hands-free interview and documentary recording, the system is self-configuring and ready to use within seconds. The AVX perfectly matches your camera’s input sensitivity without the need to adjust audio levels.
Key Features: Sennheiser AVX-MKE2 PRO Set
- Very fast setup
- Plugs directly into XLR audio input
- Ultra compact receiver
- Switches on/off by P48 Phantom power
- Optimized dynamic range
- Auto frequency management
- AES 256 encryption
- License free
- Accessories included for DSLR use
- Metal housing
- Made in Germany
Tutorial: AVX Video Sound Recording Ep.1 - Setup | Sennheiser
What's in the box?
- Plug-on receiver
- Energy pack
- USB charger
- USB charging cable
- Bodypack transmitter
- MKE 2 lavalier microphone
- Microphone clip
- Hot shoe mount
- XLR to mini jack cable
- Colour black
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion typ. 0.1 %
- Weight Receiver: 87 g (incl energy pack)
- Audio input 3,5 mm mini jack
- Audio output XLR
- Operating temperature -10 °C - + 55°C
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 90 dB(A)
- RF output power adaptive up to 250mW (peak) country specific
- Operating time > 4h (Receiver), typ 15 h (Transmitter with LiIon energy pack)
- Modulation GFSK
- Audio output level -30 dBu - 0 dBu in 4 Steps
- Battery Specification Li-Ion 3,7 V DC
- Dynamic range > 120 dB(A)
- Frequency band 1880 - 1930 MHz (Country specific)
- Sampling rates 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Latency 19 ms
Make sure you're using radio frequencies responsibly:
Read our blog post here about how to make sure you don't fall foul of the law when using radio frequencies with microphones.
The Oracle - AVX Wireless Video Sound | Sennheiser
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £26.19
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.