The Sennheiser EW 100-ENG G3 Wireless Microphone Kit is ideal for video recording in various environments, including studios and the outdoors. The EW100 kit contains 1x EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver, 1x SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, 1x ME 2 clip-on microphone, and 1x SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter that turns any XLR mic into a wireless one, 1x CL 100 XLR cable, 1x CL jack cable, 6x AA batteries, and operating instructions. This wireless Sennheiser G3 series is for all who want it all from their stage equipment: powerful, arresting sound, absolute ruggedness and reliability, a comprehensive feature list - without the hassle of wires.
Sennheiser EW 100-ENG G3: Main Features
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in SK 100 G3 or EK 100 G3
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
What's in the box?
Sennheiser evolution wireless G3 systems avoid the problems associated with RF (radio frequency) interference by being capable of tuning to a wide range of available UHF frequencies (up to 1,680 tunable frequencies). In addition, evolution wireless G3 systems offer easy and reliable system setup with the “Easy Setup” function. “Easy Setup” allows a receiver to scan the built-in frequency presets, choose a free one, and then program the transmitter over a wireless infrared link. These presets are specifically calculated not to interfere with each other, an undesirable effect which is known by the technical term “intermodulation.” Because of their frequency agility, Sennheiser wireless systems give the user great flexibility to select available frequencies, even in the most complex multi-channel setups. This is ever important now and in the future as we see our RF environment populated by digital television stations as well as the likely possibility of other devices utilizing the UHF RF spectrum.
- 1x EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1x SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1x ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1x SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
- 1x CL 1 jack cable
- 1x CL 100 XLR cable
- 1x CA 2 camera adaptor
- 6x AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Frequency range 516...558 MHz
780...822 MHz / Germany
823...865 MHz / Germany
Back to top
- Dimensions Receiver: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Dimensions Transmitter: 82 x 64 x 24 mm (SK100 G2), 105 x 43 x 43 mm (SKP100G2)
- Frequency response (microphone) 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander HDX
- Audio-XLR connector 3,5 mm Jack
- Presets 12
- Microphone electret
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 130 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,9 %
- Weight Receiver: ~ 160 g
- Weight Transmitter: ~ 160 g (SK100G2), 195g (SKP100G2)
- Pick-up pattern omni- directional
- AF sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 110 dB(A)
- RF output power 30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies 1680
- Switching bandwidth 42 MHz
- Peak deviation +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating time Transmitter: > 8 h
- Input voltage range Mic/Line: 1,8V/3,0V (SK100G2), Mic: 1,2V (SKP100G2)
- Audio output level (unbalanced) +10 dBu max
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £26.15
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.