Perfect for on-set monitoring and post production use, the 17-inch SmallHD 1703 P3 Studio Monitor boasts reference grade cinema colour accuracy, delivering 100% coverage of the DCI-P3 colour space. Built to last, the monitor features an aluminium chassis with four-sided rubber protection, a 450 NITs brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 178° viewing angle, 8-bit colour depth, and 16:9 1920x1080 resolution.
Key Features: SmallHD 1703 P3 Studio Monitor (SHD-MON1703P3)
- Construction: Full Anodized Aluminum Chassis with Four Sided Rubber Impact Protection for LCD Panel
- Panel Type: IPS LCD
- Size Diagonal: 17
- Brightness: 450 Nits
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Gamut: 100% DCI-P3
- Colour Depth: True 10 bit
- Pixel Density (PPI): 133 ppi
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Active Area: 16.52
- Contrast: 1500:1
- Backlight Type: White LED
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees Vertical and Horizontal
- Adjustable Backlight: Yes - 0 - 100 in 6 steps with 100-nit studio mode
- Temperature Adaptive Color: No
- HDMI: 1 x Input, 1 x Output
- SDI: 2 x 3G Inputs (BNC), 2 x 3G Outputs (BNC)
- Custom LUTS: Yes - Loadable as Looks on Pages or as Systemwide Colour Calibration via the settings menu
- Mount Points: Multiple 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads on Top, Bottom, Left & Right Sides. Cold Shoe Style Rails on Back of Monitor. Available Chesseplate for battery bracket mounting. Available Rapid Rail Mount Interfaces with cold shoe slots for 2 additional 1/4"-20 threads
- Cross Conversion: Yes: HDMI - SDI & SDI - HDMI
Reference Grade Cinema Colour
Each 1703-P3 monitor comes precalibrated for DCI-P3 mastering, Covering 100% DCI-P3 with a Delta E average of 0.8. Easily install your own 3D LUT calibration with advanced color management solutions like Light Illusion's, LightSpace CMS, or SpectraCal's CalMAN. Load any 3D LUT via SD card using SmallHD's ColorFlow 3D LUT engine.
Software That Eliminates Hardware
Pagebuilder OS enables you to send your video signal downstream via the Output Preview page. Any LUTs applied to the Output Preview page will also be mirrored downstream. Easily convert HDMI/SDI signals with Cross Conversion.
HD Scopes with Pixel Accurate Data Analysis
Display up to three, fully customizable Scopes on screen at a time. Utilize Color Picker to show raw pixel values from the displayed video.
Expose with Confidence
Exposure Assist supports both ARRI and Spectrum based false color, with built in IRE guides for reference. Utilize 2x Zebra to warn you when reaching a brightness level of your choosing. This is great for matching exposure across shots and cameras.
Monitor two input sources simultaneously. You can apply LUT's and tools to each source individually. Great for monitoring A/B cameras or pre and post LUT footage. You can also apply tools to each page individually.
Custom Focus Assist & Peaking Tools
Focus assist creates a bright highlight on in-focus subject matter; highly recommended when focusing on the fly. Focus Peaking increases the image sharpness allowing more detailed focusing. Change your color and intensity of your focus tools.
Versatile Image Framing
Select standard markers and safety areas that can be overlaid on the display as lines or matte overlays with custom opacity level and colors. Default aspect ratios include 4:3, 1.85, 2.39:1, 16:9 and Custom (user selectable).
1703-P3 Overview: 17-inch monitor with P3 color accuracy
Back to top
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £340.92
||23 x £182.28
||35 x £129.74
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.