Special Bundle Price This limited time bundle includes SmallHD's 701 Lite 7" HDMI Monitor, LCD Pro Flexible Matte Screen Protector, 12" Thin HDMI to HDMI Cable, Strong Arm 7, two LP-E6 Batteries, one LP-E6 Battery Charger, Cleaning Cloth, Medium Hard Case and Wireless Remote. The 7" 702 Lite HDMI LCD monitor features 1280x800 resolution at 450nits brightness and brings premium display quality and image analysis at an affordable price.
SmallHD 701 Lite + Accessory Kit contents:
- SmallHD 701 Lite HD HDMI Monitor
- 7" LCD Pro Flexible "Scratch" Screen Protector Matte
- 12" Thin HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Strong Arm 7
- Two LP-E6 Batteries
- One LP-E6 Battery Charger
- SmalllHD Cleaning Cloth
- Medium Hard Case
- Wireless Remote
SmallHD 701 Lite HDMI Monitor
- 1280x720 HD resolution 7-inch IPS LCD
- Aluminum chassis
- HDMI in/out
- 450 nits brightness
- Built-in De-Log LUTs
- Loadable 3D LUTs via SD card + Downstream 3D LUTs
- Professional Software Tools: HD Waveform, Scopes, Focus Assist, Peaking, False Color, Zebra, and more
- LP-E6 and NP-F battery slots
- Weight: 10oz (without battery)
Durability: future-proof your investment.
Cameras come and go; SmallHD on-camera monitors are built to last. Housed in a milled aluminum frame with a rubberized coating, the 701 Lite has durability in its DNA.
Focus Assist: intuitive tools for precision focus.
With a crisp HD display and the world's most customizable Focus Assist and Peaking software, the 701 Lite makes it easy to pull focus. Joystick Zoom is incredibly handy, allowing the user to smoothly zoom/pan around the details of an image without leaving fingerprints on the display.
Exposure Assist: professional, accurate exposure tools.
Whether you prefer Waveform, False Color, or Zebra, the 701 Lite has a uniquely customizable tool set to help you properly expose your shot. Through the use of Pages, you can organize and optimize your monitoring workflow for speed and agility.
LUT Preview: creative confidence during production.
Most large-scale productions have a crew dedicated to producing and distributing live color grades on set. The 701 Lite brings the benefits of post production LUT preview to an affordable, 7-inch on-camera monitor.
700 Series LUT Overview Video
700 Series Durability Video
Medium Hard Case:
- Pick-apart foam insert - fully customizable
- Air/water tight
- Automatic pressure purge system
- Molded-in padlock holes (fits standard size Masterlocks®)
- Interior: 9.6 x 7.4 x 4.0 inches
- Exterior: 10.8 x 9.9 x 4.9 inches
- 7-Inch articulating monitor mount
- Male 1/4-20 threads on both ends
- Includes hot shoe adapter option
LP-E6 Battery and Charger Kit
- 2 LP-E6 1300 mAh Li-ion Batteries with Smart Chip Technology
- 1 LP-E6 Battery Charger
- 12V Auto Power Adapter
- Use ONLY with SmallHD equipment
- Compact omnidirectional wireless joystick remote
- Full control of 500 Series monitors and Sidefinders
- May be mounted to rig, gimbal or tripod handles
- Prevents shooters from having to move to access features
Neoprene Sleeve for 700 Series, AC7-OLED, AC7-OLED SDI, all DP7 Pro monitors and the DP1x.
7" LCD Pro-K Flexible Screen "Scratch" Protector Matte
Pro-K professional, flexible, low reflective scratch protector (matte). Compatible with all DP7-PRO-HB and DP7-PRO-SB models. Does NOT provide impact protection.
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £38.76
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.