The SmallHD Focus Sony FZ100 Bundle has been designed to provide you with a professional monitor solution for use on Sony A7 III, A7R III or A9 camera body. The FOCUS 5.5" OLED touchscreen monitor is lightweight, bright and can clearly be viewed in daylight. Driven by a micro-HDMI input, you can utilize various monitoring tools using the OS3 touchscreen software.
SmallHD Focus Sony FZ100 Bundle Key Features:
- 5.5" 1920 x 1080 OLED Display
- Supports up to UHD 4K video
- SD card slot for loading custom LUTs
- 180° Tilt Arm Mount
- Wide colour gamut display
- 2x and 4x pixel zoom
- 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, and 2.0x anamorphic de-squeeze
- Automatic/manual image flip and rotation
- Waveform, zebra, and vector scope
- Preset and custom frame guides
- 800 nits bright
- More pixels per inch than retina displays
- Compatible with the Sony A7 III, Sony A7R III and the Sony A9
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Focus
- 1 x Focus Tilt Arm
- 1 x Focus to Sony NPFZ100 Adapter
- 1 x L-Series Battery Kit
- 4 x Focus Cable Clips
- 1 x Micro to Micro HDMI Cable
- 1 x 12-inch Micro USB to Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Micro HDMI to Full HDMI Adapter
- 1 x FOCUS Ultra Clear Screen Protector
SmallHD Focus Monitor Product Video:
SmallHD FOCUS Monitor | Swipe OS Quick Overview
Back to top
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £46.58
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.